4-sleep

Y/n prov
I saw itachi and kisame about to leave and I ran towards them. "Hey where u guys going" I ask kisame smirks itachi just looks dead "where going to get the nine tails" itachi said geez he really is the top emo in the world I nodded and told them good luck. I know that they won't get the nine tails Bc I promise minato before him and kushina to keep him safe I may be in the akatsuki but I always keeps my promises.

I turn my head and see hidan on the floor.
"Why are you on the floor" he looks at me "I'm a little sad" he looks down then back up me "also I've been stabbed can you stitch me back up" he said is anyone normal here I sit on the floor and look at hidan injury I grab the thread and needle and start stitching him up. "I'm done don't rip it open or I'm not helping" I say I look around it's been awfully quiet in here I don't here fighting about art or Tobi asking for candy. I get up and walk to the living room and see Deidara sleeping I walk to sasori work shop and see him working on a puppet so the only one left is Tobi. I walk to Tobi room and knock I don't hear anything so I knock again soon Tobi opens the door "yes oooo y/n-Chan Tobi glad you came see me let's play dinosaurs" Tobi shouts and pulls me in his room it's like it was split in half one side dark and gloomy the other has candy and toys all over it Tobi sits on the floor and pulls out a dinosaur I shrug my shoulders and decided to play with him.

I got bored Tobi was having the time of his life I couldn't help but stare it was adorable he like a man child. My eyes start to feel heavy I felt Tobi picking me up and placing me on his bed he was about to leave but I grabbed his hand "please lay down with me Tobi" I whispered he nods his head fast I laugh at it I felt the bed dip ok the other side of me soon I let sleep take over me.

"ART IS EXPLOSION UH" "ART IS INTERNAL BRAT" " SHUT THE FUCK UP IM WORSHIPPING JASHIN" I woke up hearing sasori and Deidara screaming about art and Hidan about jashin I growl I'm tried I was actually getting good sleep that I haven't had in years. I stood up and slam Tobi door open and walked out seeing zetsu just staring at them like he wanted to eat them. "ZETSU EAT THEM SICK THEM BOY" I shout like that zetsu was on Deidara eating his arm I smirk "did you just treat zetsu like a dog" I hear Kakuzu ask I nod soon Tobi comes in and lays his head in my shoulder I guess he was getting good sleep too. "AhAHa SOMEONE HELP ZETSU EATING ME!!" Deidara screams like a girl I turn my heel and grab Tobi hand and walk back to his room and pull us into the bed "let's go back to sleep Tobi" I yawn closing my eyes.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭