11-past

Y/n prov
I was cooking breakfast for naruto who soon walked in the kitchen he gives me a smile "I'm making bacon and eggs" I said yawing after "hey mom what was ur past like" he asked in a sleepy tone I stood still.

"Well I was in team 4 the members where me,Rosie,and Jessica and sensei, Rosie and Jessica where my best friend we working the the fourth hokage team a lot Jessica had a thing for kakahsi at the time and Rosie liked rin so did Obito he was the one I liked i was the only one who liked him like that, Bc Jessica and rin liked kakashi and Obito and Rosie like rin no one liked me and I was fine with that but then everyone died and me and kakashi where the only ones left,my mom was the daughter of tobirama senju soon I trained hard I was like the fourth legendary sannin but hidden in the shadows" I said sighing.

He look at me shocked for a minute then only nodded i but the bacon and eggs on the table he ate all of it where it go like seriously. "Where going to look for sasuke today hopefully we find him" he said getting up walking to the door "bye mom be back in two days" he shouts running towards kakashi and the others.

I have a really bad feeling like someone is going to get hurt or died I had the same feeling when Rosie died. Think y/n who's left the village "Naruto and kakashi/yamato team who else oh jirairya left to go check out the akatsuki omg it's jirairya" I shout I hurry and grab my things running to the hokage office come on pls tell me the old man is back all ready naruto can't lose anymore people nether can I.

Once I get there I bust in tsunade sitting there looking out the window "do you think he's going to make it back y/n" she whispers I could tell her heart was breaking thinking about it "no to be honest I had a terrible feeling like the time I lost Rosie I don't think he's going to make it tsunade" I said i just look out the window "you know ur properly right ur always have a good sense for these things" she says I just nod slowly breathing trying to take it all in.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭