6-hurt

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S

Y/n prov
It's been two weeks and I haven't talked to Tobi once itachi and kisame came back pain told us to wait for two years for the nine tails.

I sat next to sasori who was being an emotionless puppet kinda of annoying I need a breather I stood up and left the base I walked a few and heard people talking I jump on the tree branch it was naruto and jirairya. He told naruto to go get something once the kid runs off he disappears behind me I froze "well isn't the fake akatsuki member y/n senju" jirairya said I smirk "yep old man" I reply back I turn my head to see him sitting next to me waiting for me to tell him things about the akatsuki "they are waiting for two years but still are going after the other tailed beasts you got two years jirairya don't waste it train him to his best of abilities" I whispered looking off in the distances he sighed and said ok I got up and about to go back to the base "if u would've stayed in the village instead of going undercover for years the could get you killed you could've raised naruto" jirairya said I turn my head a bit "if I would've done that he wouldn't be who he is today see ya old man" I said and jumped off running to the base.

I made it to the base and did the hand sign for the bolder I walked in and saw Tobi there he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room now that I look at it we been doing this a lot.
"Where were you y/n you've been gone for two hours" madara hissed ok maybe I took longer than expected "look that's my business if you want to kill me then do it" I grumble he stood there for a second then turned around "why haven't you been talking to be like you used to y/n" he whispered in a hurt tone it made my heart break I frown "Bc ur madara when ever your around nothing good happens ur going to start the fourth great ninja war and remake the world but I like our world sure it took Obito, Jessica,Rosie,tobirama,and my parents away and caused pain to a lot of people but if you where to remake this world then I lose all of that and I want to keep that even if you don't want to" I said a few tears running down my face ruining the red lines one my cheeks and chin.