19-8 tails

Y/n POV
We have to leave to get naruto ready. We plan on leaving to see the 8 tails. I'm not excited at all guy was coming with and not to be mean but he's way to much to handle for me.

Guy was sea sick naruto was just hanging around I was looking out at sea trying to figure out what the hell is going to happen if we do have to fight Obito. Will sasuke be with him I don't really want naruto to go threw that "AHHHHH MUSHROOMS" I hear guy scream I stand up and run to guy and look in all of our food was covered with mushrooms "how did this happen" I whispered trying to calm my self down I hear naruto sigh "it was my fault  a guy gave it to me he said we won't go hungry for food at all" Naruto looks down I pay his head "well if we are going anywhere again I'm going to stay near you naruto which means guy ur stuck with us Bc I can't trust you" I said.

I was getting hungry and it's only been two hours naruto looks like he's about to lose it naruto always eats it's like his stomach is a black hole. Guy threw up whatever what is in his stomach so he was getting hungry I fell asleep maybe I hit just get away firm it all. I soon I woke up naruto ate the mushrooms and soon did the others I sigh are you serious.

Time skip Bc it's 3:54 in the morning

We had to take a few stops here and there but we are finally reaching our destination that place had huge spikes going out of it. We all get off the boat and everyone started to talk I wasn't paying much attention to what ever is happening i stood there trying to figure out why the spikes where there. I look and saw a man I'm guessing he's killer bee also know as the eight tails.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸sorry it's short and i haven't posted much im currently going threw depression again and I'm trying my best so pls be patient.