20-kushina

Y/n POV
Naruto scared Yamato half to death by sticking his head in there and acting like it got cut off. We walked in killer bee told naruto what to do. I stood there what happens if he can't get it in time or the nine tails takes over "y/n Ik ur scared for naruto just breath" Yamato said giving me a reassuring smile I smile back and nodded.

Naruto POV
I stood there trying to get the nine tails under wraps but I can't do it as soon as I was about to give up chains came and went to the nine tails and tangled him up. The setting change I turn around to see a woman with red hair she smiles then hits me in the head and hugs me. "Hello naruto I'm your mother you grown so much" she said I froze she's my mom I smile then hug her back we sat down and started to talk. "Naruto it's time to take the nine tails" she smiles I nod we went back and got ready.

Y/n POV
Naruto face was split in half I was pacing back and forth "can he get hurt in there, if he dies I'm going to kill you" I shouted scared out of my mind for naruto. Only known naruto for a couple months he felt like a son he made things fun and completely dangerous sometimes. He would do stupid things to get Sakura attention, he would eat ramen till I was broke. "I can't lose him Yamato he's the only thing I have that makes me whole again" I said Yamato gives me a sad smile and nod "Naruto is a strong kid he may be reckless and stupid but he's someone who can take control of any situation, and turn it into a good one" Yamato says.

We look back at naruto he whole figure change I smile he did it naruto opens his eyes and smiles "mom I met my brith mom" Naruto shouted I smile it hurt a little bit but she is his real mom. Naruto was telling me everything that happened "I think I would look good with red straight hair" "I think you look great now naruto" I said bringing him into a hug. "Guys I got some news" Yamato said.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 the names Rosie and Jessica are my best friends names they died in a car crash last year and they love naruto. And you probably know what characters they loved by the story by now.