18-free day

Y/n prov
After that day we all needed a break for a bit. Tsunade is back in her place as hokage. I walk around with naruto for a bit he wanted to see his friends but I wanted to sleep and eat but that didn't happen.

"Naruto let's go back home I want to sleepppp" I whine naruto looks at me like I'm stupid "mom I'm the child here yet your acting like you are" Naruto said with a r u really look on his face I couldn't help but chuckle at him.

"NARUTOOOOO" Sakura screamed from where she was standing I winced at her yelling man she has a set of pipes to scream that loud. "Oh hey Sakura did you need something" Naruto asked I look up at the sky while they where talking. " you wish you where a cloud too" shikamaru asked "yeah they have no problems" I said we just look at the sky "why are you two standing there with drool coming from your mouth" kakashi said with a annoyed tone we both look at him and shrugged.

Guy soon fell in front of us "uhh guy are you ok you just fell" I said I kicked his head when I got no response. "Is he asleep" shikamaru asked I looked at kakashi then guy "no no I think he's dead" I said still kicking him in the head.

"Ahahah I fooledd you guys I'm alive kakahsii my rivall let's see who can win race" guy said moving his mouth weird  and add more sound to some of his words I'll never understand this dude I grab naruto and shikamaru and walked off no way I'm getting involved with that mess. We all sat down they start chatting it up but i keep thinking about Obito. I hope soon he will get his karma for what he did.

Kakashi and guy soon jumped over us me and shikamaru look up with shock looks Choij was still eating and naruto was looking at Sakura "those damn idiots they are going to get them selfs killed at this rate" I grumble shikamaru and naruto laughed at me pouting like a child.

I stood up and walked off and sat down trying to in joy this day before something bad happens. I look up seeing naruto standing here with a sad look in his face "Naruto what's wrong" I said he sat down besides me and and put his head on my shoulder " I really miss sasuke mom he's one of my best friends and yet he doesn't feel that way about me we almost had him but he slipped out from us again I don't think I could do this much longer" he whispered I hug him "naruto this is something he has to do it may be wrong but it will help him grow as a person and don't give up ok he'll come back for sure" I say smiling he just smiles back.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸