9-him

Sorry for the late update my phone was broken

Y/n prov
I walked around the leaf village with kakashi.
It's been a year since the whole aktuski thing I haven't seen or talked to any of them naruto writes to me everyday saying things like he can't wait to actually talk to me and see what I'm like. I saw shikamaru I walked up to him "hello shikamaru how's your dad and your mom" I say he looks up at me with the same bored expression in his face. "Their all right mom yells at dad a lot more it's a drag" he sighs I laugh a bit to myself I nodded and waved goodbye to shikamaru I look around and realize I lost kakashi oops I decided to talk to tsunade.

I made it to the hokage office and walked in I see tsunade having drink trying to get a whole load of paper work done "you look stress out of your mind do you want me to help" I said smirking at her she sighs and nods telling I can help I take a stack of papers and started to work on them. And when I tell you I'm bored out of my mind I mean I literally think my brain is my melting and I only got half of the stack done.

"So want to tell me why you came back early from the mission you where assigned to do for eleven years and quit after eight years" tsunade asks me I froze and look down at my hands looking at the scars that where on them.

"I left Bc I found out something I wish I didn't we all know how much my grandfather tobirama hated the Uchihas but I don't and I fell in love with one I thought he died but no I found him while I was there I didn't know it was him but soon he told me and I grew angry and left I guess I do have some tobirama hate in me for the Uchihas he broke my heart and I don't know if I can fix it again" I told tsunade she looked shocked but it soon washed away she got up and hugged me.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭