27-Y/n's rage

Y/n POV
Rage over comes my body I stand up "I'm going to make you pay" I turn my head looking at her with my mangekyou sharingan and my rinnegan. She teleports us again I run to her kicking her in her face making her go flying. "Water Dragon jutsu " i whispered  I jumped towards slamming her head into the ground.

"YOU MESSED WITH MY SON YOU MESSED WITH MY LOVE YOU MESSED WITH PAST AND YOU MESSED WITH MY PAIN" i screamed punching her square in the face black flames surrounded her.

Naruto POV
I look at mom I have never seen her like this before. She's hurting and very angry I don't know what to do I don't want her to be hurting she dealt with enough of pain she doesn't need more. But I don't think there's anything I can do for her while she's raging.

Y/n POV
I feel rage overwhelming my body I don't even know what my body is doing I'm just so angry. I just got him and I lost him I just want her do die so bad. Naruto comes and slices her left arm right off, tail beast start to come out of where her left arm was sliced off.

They start taking naruto shadow clones. A susanoo comes out of nowhere and takes Sakura. We turn our head to see kakashi so that was his susanoo. I was amazed at how the susanoo was working, we look at kaguya only to see a very unsightly view she got some issues.

Kakashi forms a plan, grey spikes come back and starts shooting them. Naruto comes right at here and so dose sasuke, Sakura aims for her from the above i aim from below.

They grown so much from over time I'm glad I got to see them grow into great people. They started to seal her, it worked! I smile we did it hell yeah take that white bitch. The tailed beast made it out of kaguya and so did madara the ground is being sucked up towards her.

We made it back to our word naruto goes to his dad telling him a bunch of things.  Naruto starts to cry i frown it's his birthday and he loses his dad again. Sasuke takes the tailed beast that damn Uchiha he's going to get it I swear I'm going to make that beat him he had to it on naruto a birthday what a little shit.