25-infinite tsukuyomi

Y/n POV
Naruto comes to where we are naruto gives back kakashi eye. Black Zetsu started talking "SHUT UP ABOUT OBITO" I screamed Sakura ran to madara only to get stabbed naruto and sasuke go flying back. Madara activated infinite tsukuyomi I looked to see if naruto is protected from it not caring that I'm getting put under it.

I open my eyes to see I'm in my bed "huh wasn't I in the fourth great ninja war" i whispered I turn around to see obito laying beside me sleeping peacefully. I sit up and look around my room my eyes land on a picture of Obito wearing the hokage hat and me smiling while holding a child. I look down at my hand to see a wedding band we are married "love what's wrong" Obito asked while sitting up I look at him "nothing just thinking" I said I cant fall into the infinite tsukuyomi. I get up and walk to our child's room I open the door to see a boy who looks like a tiny Obito I smile "I wish this was real" I said. I walk out of house and started to walk "nice boobs y/n" I froze I know that voice anywhere I turn around to see jiraiya "old man" I say "how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that" he whined I shook my head and started to walk. "Hey y/n" shisui and itachi wave i wave back I look to my right to see sasuke holding a child that has black hair with blue eyes and three lines on his face, naruto soon comes to them kissing sasuke and leaning down kissing the child's forehead. "EEEE MY SHIP CAME TRUE" I scream everyone looks at me then it hit me I'm still under the infinite tsukuyomi. "I can't stay" I whispered focusing on naruto chakra the naruto I know.

Naruto POV
"We have to get everyone my mom is out there sasuke" I shout kakashi looks up "Naruto she'll be fine trust me she'll find a way out, she a senju and a Uchiha let's not forget she'll kill anyone who dares to hurt you" kakashi says I nod. Soon a figure comes and walks in sasuke susanoo "MOM your ok" I yelled I run to her and hug her "yeah I'm ok a little sad my ship didn't sail but I'm ok" she said what ship I heard her say it before.