Chapter 25

Hi everyone! I'm back with another chapter! Thank you to those who waited patiently! I really appreciate it 🥰

Before we continue with the story, I just want to say a few things. First, I'm afraid there will be changed in the update schedule. Unlike before, where I usually update 2-3 chapters a week, from this chapter on, I will have to update once a week at most due to my upcoming semester that will be starting soon. (Also, my sister recently gave birth so she's in her confinement period and I have to help her in anyway I can)

Second, I just got a new phone last month (hell yeah!!) so I'm still getting used to the new features it has since I used my old phone for a long time and it takes a while getting used to the advanced features.

Now that I'm done with those, let's talk about this chapter. This chapter features third-year Hinata and her life in Niiyama Joshi. Nothing detailed much though.

Brazil arc will start in 1-2 more chapters.
________________________________________

At the Summer Inter-high, Karasuno didn't make it to the Nationals after losing to Dateko in the finals. It was Dateko's first time of going to the Nationals in 11 years. The 'Iron Wall' team became the top 16 team in the nation.

Next, on the national stage during the Spring Tournament, Karasuno faced Inarizaki again in the third round. This time, the fox team took the victory.

The next year, Karasuno made to the Spring Tournament for the final time. They made it to the semi-finals and stood on center court. They lost to Itachiyama, placing third in the nation.

Hinata watched them from afar, and it was more than enough for her. She was truly happy for them, they made it this far even without her and it showed that they were just as persistent back when she was on the team.

She was also a third-year herself now, adorning the captain's number after Kanoka graduated. The former captain joined a top women's team in the V-League right after she graduated. The ginger was also planning to skip college and go straight into the professional league after graduation.

Now that she already turned 18, she could no longer join the U-18 national team. Instead, she was recruited into the senior women's team. She hadn't decide her club team yet - although she still received offers from many teams inside and outside the country.

She still remembered the first few days of joining Niiyama Joshi a month before her second year. She was the only girl in the team who had long hair compared to the rest of her teammates who had short, cropped hair.

A senpai who showed her true colours after the third-years graduated, demanded Hinata to cut her hair - or expected her to be reformed by the end of week and accused her for not showing commitment for the team.

Kanoka defended Hinata, stating that the school doesn't strictly force them to have short hairs - it was only believed to be an unspoken rule.

Hinata confronted the mean senpai and loudly retorted in front of the whole team that her appearance had nothing to do with what she does and what she'll achieve. "If you think that appearance is the indicator of our attitude towards volleyball then you are sorely mistaken. I was a pro for nearly 6 years. I know if anything that indicates of our attitude towards volleyball - it's what we do," said the ginger confidently.

"I've played in the boy's league for only several months, but I learned a lot from them."

"Hey, hey, hey, Hinata!! That cross shot you did was super cool!!"

"Uwahh!! Thanks, Bokuto-san! Your cut shot was awesome too!!"

"Someone please separate them. My eardrums are ringing because of how loud they are."