Chapter 29

Hello everyone! I'm feeling a bit better than last week so I decided to post a new chapter today!! Sorry if it's late hehehe

Enjoy!
________________________________________

Hinata couldn't believe her eyes. Oikawa was actually in Rio. With friends, she noticed. Two tall foreign men shot her friendly smiles and waved in greeting. "Oh? It's Shouyou Hinata!" One of them exclaimed.

She also recognized them to be volleyball players in the Argentina team. Ah, so these two must be Oikawa's teammates.

"Hi!" She greeted them back before turning to Oikawa. "I can't believe I actually meet you here, Oikawa-san." She said.

"Didn't I get famous enough that you can recognize me? I'm hurt, chibi-chan!" He placed his hand on his chest playfully while feigning a hurt look on his face.

Before Hinata could reply anything else, the brunette player let out a girlish shriek as Takeo growled and barked angrily at him. He even clung onto one of his teammates who looked amused at the exchange.

"Argh!! I thought I'm done dealing with Mad Dog in high school! Now I meet another Mad Dog here!" He cried out.

Hinata pouted as she kneeled next to her companion. "Hey, Takeo is a sweetheart, okay? He's just wary of strangers! Isn't that right, Takeo?" She nuzzled her cheek against his fur.

The Siberian Husky immediately turned docile as he nuzzled back against his owner affectionately, as if he wasn't just threatening Oikawa a second ago.

"I think he just doesn't like you, Toto," one of Oikawa's teammates, the one that he didn't clung on, laughed.

To prove his point, Takeo even went towards him and allowed the Argentinian man to pet him.

"Now that's just unfair!" Oikawa whined as he slowly let go of his teammate before quickly hiding behind him in fear when the Husky growled at him.

Hinata laughed. "Don't mind him, Oikawa-san! Anyway, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Our team have a practice match with one of the local teams here so we're staying here for a week," he answered from behind his teammate's body. He perked up. "Hey, you're familiar with this area, right? Can you show us where to get some good meals?!" He asked.

She nodded. "Yeah, I know a good restaurant nearby. I just returned from there actually, since I forgot to cook dinner," she raised up her own plastic-wrapped food to emphasize her point with a sheepish smile. "I can take you there."

The three men's faces lit up in delight. "Great! Let's go!"

After that, Hinata took them to the restaurant where she bought her dinner. She snorted to herself because in the end, she had dinner there with the dinner she bought. She spent her time catching up with Oikawa, learning how he actually managed to earn himself a spot in the Argentina team while his two teammates sometimes joined in to tell funny stories of the brunette setter since he joined their team.

Then the topic switched to the recent Olympics. "Did you watch any of Kageyama and Ushi-sennin's game lately, Oikawa-san?" Hinata asked with a knowing smile, trying to get a reaction out of him.

Oikawa made an ugly face at that. "No," he denied. The resemblance he had with Kageyama was pretty amazing. Like teacher, like student.

She giggled in response. Then her ears picked up the sound of the local people playing beach volleyball at the beach nearby and a light bulb appeared next to her head. "Oikawa-san, wanna play beach volleyball with me after this?" She suggested.