Chapter 19

Part 2 of the Foxes vs Crows is here!
________________________________________

The third and final set started. Inarizaki scored the first point thanks to Atsumu's serve but Karasuno scored the next point thanks to Asahi's spike. Both teams were getting more serious than before.

Next, it was Asahi's turn to serve. Atsumu dug the ball, passing it to his twin. Osamu feigned his jump as if he was going to spike the ball to trick Tsukishima who moved to block him before he suddenly tossed the ball to Aran.

The Inarizaki ace slammed the ball but suddenly he was stopped by Kageyama, earning Karasuno another point.

Karasuno began to get in the groove. During the short break between set 2 and set 3, Hinata and Tsukishima discussed ways to counter Suna's counter-cross shots. They planned to do the same thing they did in the second set.

A good bump followed up by a good blocking.

Suna stared at Tsukishima warily before saying, "Hey, thanks for giving me a nice, clear hitting lane every time." Yep, he was totally being sarcastic.

Tsukishima looked at him for a moment before a sardonic smile curled up his lips. "No, no. Thank you for hitting exactly how I expected you to every time," he shot back.

Suna felt a vein twitched in his temple in irritation. Yep, deliberate.

Karasuno subbed in Kinoshita to serve the ball. His attempt was to no avail as Inarizaki easily bumped the ball and scored through another attack. As a result, he became upset with himself.

In order to avenge for his friend, Nishinoya was finally able to receive Atsumu's jump floater with an overhand pass, passing it to the others who did a synchro attack and scored.

Halfway through the match, Tanaka's sharp cut shot was stopped by Omimi. Then the Miya twins did their own version of back minus tempo, catching Karasuno off guard.

However, Karasuno was tenacious. Kageyama's wicked serve caused Inarizaki to botch their bump but they managed to make up for it by digging the ball that Daichi spiked.

Hinata's observant eyes noticed that Atsumu was planning something as the ball began to fly above his head. He jumped and raised his arms upwards. He's trying to bait us, she thought. He's making it as if he's going to do a dump to make us stuff him and lose a point by a reach over.

Sheesh, why does setters are so scary? Kageyama, Oikawa-san and now him?

Hinata immediately grabbed the back of Tanaka's jersey, startling him and the others, preventing him from jumping and stuff him.

Atsumu, caught off guard, had no choice but to made a botched set to Osamu, which was a bit messy, causing him to be blocked by Hinata. She saw me?! She freakin' knew what I was going to do?! Did she read my mind or somethin'?!

Kageyama smirked. One of the advantages of having Hinata on your team is that she can see what kind of trick the opponent's planning before they can actually pull it off. An ability that only she has, for some reason, he thought.

It was Inarizaki's turn to serve. Atsumu accidentally made his serve too fierce that when Daichi bumped the ball, it was sent flying back to their side of the court before they could react.

Then, it was Karasuno's turn to serve. Hinata wanted to put a gap between the two teams so she used her trump card again. The thing is, not only her spike serves were fast but they also had a scary precision on where exactly she wanted the ball to land. She even purposely aimed for the white line to make them think the ball was going to go out but it actually went in. Karasuno was leading ahead with 17 points while Inarizaki only had 12 points.