Chapter 21

Karasuno vs Kamomedai. Or also known as, Battle of the Little Giants is finally here!!

But before anything else, thank you to everyone who read and voted my story! I really appreciate it!❤
________________________________________

After that, Karasuno and Nekoma watched as Fukurodani won against their opponent.

After the teams dispersed, the three captains, Bokuto, Daichi and Kuroo were challenging each other as soon as they saw their fellow captains.

Hinata popped up and jumped into Bokuto's arms. "Bokuto-shishou! That line shot was so cool!!" She exclaimed.

"Thank you, my disciple!! You were awesome yourself!! Second fastest serve in the world?!?! That's insane!!" He let out a boisterous laugh as they both hyped up each other.

Because they would also play in the quarterfinals on the same day, Coach Ukai told all of the players to eat and get a good rest.

After eating lunch together, the crows soon began to sleep one-by-one. Except for Hinata. While her teammates were deep inside their dreamland, she was meditating only in her freshly-changed white t-shirt.

It became a ritual for her since she started playing beach volleyball and soon it turned into a habit. Usually, she would meditate before she meet up with her teammates at school but now that they were far from school, she had no choice but to do it here.

Meditation helped her a lot after these years. It helped increase calmness and physical relaxation, improving her psychological balance, and enhancing overall health and well-being.

She shut her eyes closed, relaxing her body and mind. The buzzing sounds coming from her surrounding soon turned into faint, low noises and were completely blocked out by her as her mind drifted to somewhere else entirely.

In her meditation state, she felt as if she was sitting at the shore of the Flamengo Beach in Rio. Rays from the sunset carressing her skin softly, the gentle breeze of wind cooling her, the ocean laid widely in front of her, the sound of the water splashing against each other became a lullaby for her. The vast horizon in front of her made her feel humbled because of how small she was compared to Mother Nature.

About an hour later, the players were now wide awake and began to discuss about their next opponent.

Kamomedai. One of the best blocking teams in the whole country. They had the high-level player Hoshiumi, the 6'8 Hakuba and the 'Immovable Hirugami', the core of their impressive defense.

Both teams began to warm up several minutes before the match. While the rest were already heading towards the court, Hinata stayed behind for a bit to have a brief pep talk from her sister and grandparents.

"Nacchan, do you have a spare hair tie?! I think mine is going to snap anytime soon!" The older Hinata sister asked, waving her worn out hairtie to prove her point.

Natsu leaned forward, looking down over the balcony. "No, I don't. Sorry!!" She apologized with a sheepish smile.

Hinata pouted before sighing, tying her hair up in a bun. "Well okay then. Guess I have to wear it a little longer."

"Shouyou! Have you eaten?? Sleep well??" Hatsumi asked worriedly as she rushed to the balcony.

"Yes, Granny!! I even did my meditation so don't worry!!" She gave her a thumbs up.

"Good luck, Shouyou!! I'm counting on you!!" William cheered as he raised his arms upward in the air before waving them which Hinata returned just as vigorously. The other spectators eyed him warily, wondering who the hell is that hyper old man that doesn't look or act like an old man.