Chapter 17

Alexandra pov

"Ugh! He's such an asswhole! Like I knew he was a dick but.... Ugh." I fall to the ground at the foot end of the car and lean my head on the trunk and look into the sky. "Breath Alex everything will be okay. You'll have an answer soon... I mean, I have one but I don't know how it will work out."

"Hey mommy why is everyone crazy today? First the yelling crazy guys at the park, then the others yelling inside and now a crazy girl crying outside alone on the ground?" A little girl points at me.

"I don't know honey... maybe a full moon?" her mother responded.

"Gah great.... Now I'm crazy..."

I heard the restaurant door slam open and then grumbling the car then dipped forward.

"All I did was ask if she had an answer!"

'That sounds like Bakugo.'

"I'm just worried about her..." he whispered, I could barely hear him.

There was silence for a few minutes.

"Okay Bakugo where's Alex!?" I heard Lucy ask.

"How am I su-" Bakugo started.

"I'm right here!" I called out and stood up, "Let's just go."

"Where too?" She asked.

"Just the park... can't really go anywhere else." I dead panned.

"Okay park it is. Let's roll."

It took a minute for everyone to get in but when they did we went straight to the park. The ride was completely silent.

I got out and went to a table that was in the trees away from everything. Soon enough the others joined me. They were all quiet.

"I'll explain when we are done eating, I wanna enjoy my Chickfila." I said.

We all started to eat, Bakugo was half way through his first sandwich. "Not bad!" He complimented with a small smirk.

"I'm glad!" Lucy smiled.

He looked towards me but I didn't say anything. It looked like he frowned but I couldn't tell with how he turned his head. Bakugo and Arthur finished their food first.

"Bakugo come to the bathroom with me." Arthur said while getting up.

"Tch! Why would I do that? You're a grown ass man. Need me to hold your hand! HA! Go by yourself." Bakugo yelled.

Arthur gave him a glare, Bakugo caved and left with Arthur.

"Soooo..." Lucy started.

"Sooo.." I started, "Where do you want me to begin?" I asked.

"The beginning." She answered.

"Okay well it all started when my mom met my dad and they-"
"No!!! Hahaha, Come on A! For real!" she pouted.

"Okay-okay. I'm sorry." I giggled. "So it was the night when we saw that Shigaraki cosplayer. He was real and well him and that guy." I point to where Arthur went. "Him and Arthur kidnapped me that next morning. I remember answering the front door and then next minute I'm in the League of Villains bar strapped to a chair. It was during the training camp arc with Bakugo being captured. Him and I escaped together. But while I was there before he showed up... I- I-" I had to take a break. Lucy took one hand in hers, the other softening my back. "They tortured and injected me with this weird goo that gave me a quirk. So now I've been-"

"WAIT!! Hold up!! You have a quirk!?" She freaked.

"Yeah! I'll show you later. Anyways I've been training non-stop with Aizawa, he's a literal dad! He's great and then Arthur shows up out of nowhere and says, 'I can take you back home!' So here I am!"