Chapter 5

Alexandra Pov

I was just telling them off when the news came on.

"You spoke about the students' safety, EraserHead. During the incident it appears you urged them to fight. What was your intention behind this?" the reporter asked.

"I concluded that because we were unable to fully grasp the situation, it had to be done in order to avoid the worst possible outcome." Aizawa answered.

"What do you mean by 'worst possible outcome'? You don't call twenty-six victims and one abducted the worst possible outcome?" the report counter said.

'Shit, I forgot how hardcore this reporter was on Aizawa...'

"The 'worst outcome' I assumed in that situation was that the students would be at their wits' end and be killed." Aizawa answered calmly.

"The gas attack accounts for most of the victims. We have determined that it was a sleeping gas from one of the enemies' quirks. Thanks to the quick response of Ms, Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu, there were no serious injuries from that attack. In addition, we are providing mental care to the students, but at the moment, we do not see any signs of serious psychological trauma." Nezu added.

"Are you saying that it was a bright spot in this tragedy?" the reporter asked.

"We believe that the worst outcome is one that would have infringed on the future." Nezu answered.

"Can you say the same thing for the kidnapped Bakugo?"

'Shit, fuck stay calm!' I looked towards Bakugo he looked tense.

"He enrolled at U.A. High with excellent marks and won the sports festival. In addition, during the incident with the sludge willain in middle school, he resisted the powerful villain alone,-"

Bakugo did his signature, "Tch."

"So he has a history of showing how tough and heroic he can be. On the other hand," he continued.

'Oh no....'

"-the violence he showed in the finals and his attitude at the award ceremony show that he is not always very stable mentally. What if the villains kidnapped him with deceitful words, and dyeing him with the path of evil? What evidence do you have for saying that he has a future?" The reporter says all these things trying to anger Aizawa knowing he hates the media, Aizawa stands and bows.

"Tch" I was so pissed. 'Calm down Alex don't get angry everything is fine you know how this turns out.

"As an educator, I take full responsibility for Bakugo Katsuki's violent behavior. However, his actions at the sports festival originate in what he considers 'ideal strength'. He is trying harder than anyone in his pursuit of becoming the 'Top hero'. If the villains say that and thought they had an opening, then I believe they are being short-sighted." Aizawa answered.

"That is not evidence, though. This isn't a question of how you feel- I'm asking whether or not you have a concrete plan in place." the reporter demanded.

"We are not just standing around idly. We are currently investigating along with the police. We will definitely get our student back." Nezu answered.

Shigaraki turned the TV off, "It's so strange... Why are the heros being vritivized? The way they were dealing with things was just a little off the mark. Is it because it's their job to protect? Everyone makes a mistake or two. Are they supposed to be perfect? Modern-day heroes are so up tight. Don't you think; Bakugo, Clark?" Shigaraki questioned.