Chapter 18

Bakugo pov

The school day was like any other regular boring day. The extras kept asking me questions but I ignored all of them. Alex still wasn't in class with us and since we didn't have hero basics today she wasn't with us at all. It was our last class of the day and Aizawa looked extra tired than normal.

"Everything okay Sensei?" Round face asked.

"I'm fine, just extra tired, so you can use this time as a free period, just be quiet." he groaned, he then fell to the floor in his sleeping bag fast asleep.

'Great, now they're gonna start asking questions again.'

Sure enough they surrounded my desk.

"Tch!"

"Hey Bakubro, are you gonna talk to us at all today, man?" Shitty hair asked.

I just roll my eyes.

"Come on man, that's not manly at all!" he pouted.

"It's okay Kiri, he's just being his cranky self." Raccoon eyes said with a shrug.

"Huh?" I mumble but they don't hear.

"I'd be careful Mina he might explode.'' Dunce face adds.

"Not if he explodes you first for saying that." Soy sauce states.

"Will you idiots just go away! Fuck!"

"Sorry man, you're stuck with us." Dunce face laughs while leaning on Soy Sauce.

"Ughhh..." I groan, my head hitting the desk.

They kept talking around me and asking questions, but I still didn't respond to any of them. I was getting annoyed and bored so I just pulled out my phone to distract myself and played a few games.

"Did you guys wanna hang out after class?" Soy sauce asks.

"Sure!" Shitty hair answers.

"Definitely!" Dunceface yells.

"Can't sorry. I'm hanging out with the girls." Raccoon eyes answers.

They turned to me, "Fuck you! I'm not hanging out with you extras."

"Come on Bakugo! It'll be so much fun!!" Soy sauce adds.

"Tch!" 'Come on you stupid bell just fucking ring already...'

"Bakugo! Stay after class for a moment, please." Aizawa ordered, while getting out of his sleeping bag.

"Tch... Fine."

"What'd you do now Bakugo!?" Dunceface laughs, making the rest of them laugh as well.

"Shut up!" I yell.

The bell finally rang dismissing everyone but me. Once everyone was gone I got up and went up to his desk.

"Listen, Alex hasn't left her room at all today or answered any of us teachers that I know of." Aizawa started.

"And? What do you want me to do about it?" I asked, "I told you what happened, I don't blame her for locking herself away." I shrug.

"Can you please talk to her?" he asks.

"What makes you think she'll talk to me!?" I grumble.

"She took you to her world, did she not? Doesn't that show enough on how much she trusts you?" he answers.

"Fine... I'll try." I walked to the door and went straight to the dorms.

Once at the dorms a few of the other extras asked what Aizawa wanted.