Chapter 4

Alexandra Pov

But Arthur stepped in front of me blocking him from touching me.

"Stop!! Don't forget about the plan, we need her! We can still give her the special treatment!!" Arthur said hold his arms out guarding me.

"Arthur... Take her to the room!" Shigaraki order.

"A-are you sure?" Arthur gulped. Shigaraki just gave him an evil look. Shigaraki went and sat at the bar, while Arthur went behind me and whispered. "You messed up badly, kid." He grabbed the back of the chair and dragged me in the chair to another room in the back. The room was even darker then the last. It had one of those beds you'd sit on at the doctor's office in the corner of the room with a machine on one side and a metal table on the other side with a few different tools and knives on it.

"Now, please work with me and get on the bed. I don't want to hurt you." he said sheepishly. I just nodded my head agreeing, not like I know where I was going if I tried to escape. He untied me and grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bed. "Lay down." he commanded. I did as said andhe then strapped me to the bed. He put a headpiece on my head that was connected to the machine. He untangled a few cords and got a few needles ready. "Turn your arms." I didn't turn them. "Come on Alex..." he groaned. I still didn't move. "Fine..." he grabbed my arm harshly and twisted it into the position and strapped it. He rubbed a wipe on the inside of my forearm and stuck a need in my arm, I gasped cause I was ready. He then connected the tube that was attached to the machine to the needle and pushed a few buttons. He then went and grabbed another machine from the corner of the room. It looked like a heart monitor and clipped the thing to my finger and looked towards me. "Okay you ready?" he asked.

"Even if I said no you'd still do it..." I sassed.

"Okay whatever..." he groaned. He pressed different buttons on the heart monitor till it was a continuous beat of my heart. Then started pressing buttons on the machine till a bright green light popped up next to a big red button next to the screen with all these big words on the screen. He mumbled a small sorry before pressing the red button. I looked towards the tube connecting to me from the machine to see a black liquid in the tube heading into my arm. After a few seconds I started to scream in agonizing pain it burned so much.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the pain was constant, I just continued to scream. After maybe five minutes I started to feel light headed and was about to pass out. Then out of nowhere there was a huge shock around my head it was from the helmet it was preventing me from passing out. My vision was going blurry and it was a continuous battle with the sering pain of black liquid entering my body and the zaps and pulses of electricity around my head. This went on for what felt like hours. From what I could tell my skin was getting paler by the second I felt so weak. I shut my eyes and bit my tongue trying to hold in my screams. Arthur was sitting in a chair by the door the whole time.

"Arthur." there was a knock by the door and it opened. "Hey Shigaraki said to turn it off and let her lay there for a bit. Watch her heart rate though." the voice said. The voice was deep and gruff it sounded familiar.. 'of course they all would... look where you are dumbass...'

"Okay Dabi. Welcome back, how'd it go?" Arthur asked while headed my way.

"It was okay, we got him, he's in the main room now."

"Okay cool..." he answered. The pain through my body stopped and I no longer felt the zaps of electricity.

"So this is her?" I felt a rough calloused hand rubbed my arm and brushed a strand of hair out of my face.

"Yep!" he said popping the 'p', "Now back off I got dibs..." he said. There was a slap.

"Hahaha okay whatever you say, I was just admiring her." he said and then the door closed.