Chapter 8

Alexandra Pov

*Time Skip to the School*

"Okay kid let's go to gym gamma." Aizawa said.

"Okay." I followed closely behind.

"I'll be in my office, both of you come by later." Nezu said.

We walked our separate ways. After a bit of walking Aizawa finally broke the silence.

"So how old are you?" Aizawa asked.

"I'm 22." I answered him.

"So you're completely done with school." he said.

"Not entirely, I was in college for a bit. I had to drop out cause of money problems and um well... a few family problems."

"But are you willing to do school again?" Aizawa asked skeptically.

"If it means I can live here easily... yeah I'm gonna have too." I sighed, "I-I don't know if I'll ever be able to get home..." 'Not like I would really want too...'

"Hmmm. We'll see how things work and we'll test you to see what you all know or remember. If you already know everything I try to teach you, you could possibly just do the hero classes if you have a quirk." he answered.

"Okay."

It was quiet the rest of the way but we made it to the gym. Once inside we stood in the middle and he turned to me.
"Okay so when it first happened, how did it activate?" he asked.

"I was being attacked and pinned down." I hesitantly told him.

"Can you activate it now?" he asked.

"How would I do that?" I asked.

"Imagine the power flowing through your whole body. Then imagine the power flowing into an attack." I stood there concentrating, trying to think how to do it. I did as he said, I closed my eyes and imagined the power flowing through me. I imagine the black mist forming on my hands and arms.
"Wow..." I heard Aizawa mumble.

I opened my eyes and saw him, he looked surprised. I looked down and my hand and arms were covered with the black mist matter.

"Aizawa! Look I did it!!" I cheered and did a little happy dance.

"You did and I'm proud of you, but I need you to look behind you." he said.

I looked at him confused for a second but did as he said. I turned around but nothing was there. I look back at him, "Aizawa, there's noth- Holy shit! I have wings!" I freaked. I kept spinning around trying to get a better look at them.
"Hey no cursing, you may be old enough, but not here got it!!" he said sternly.

"Yes sir, sorry." I answered sadly but was still trying to look at my new wings.

"Can you try moving them?" he asked.

I tried concentrating on my shoulder blades trying to move them, they only moved slightly.

"Just a little practice and I should be able to get it!" I smiled.
"Okay, not to test your hand to hand combat. Keep using your quirk, it'll help add power to your hits." he advised.

I did as said and got into a fight position. He threw the first punch, it wasn't fast or hard. I was able to easily dodge it. I threw the next punch not holding back, he caught my fist easily and with his other hand he poked my stomach.

"You left yourself open, try again." he said as we got into position to fight again. This went on for just about an hour, till he got a phone call.