Chapter 1

Villain's Pov at the hideout

"So why do you get to have all the fun?" Toga asks.

"Cause you are needed on your end of the mission." Shigaraki grumbled annoyed.

"No fair!" Toga pouts.

"I'm so ready for this!" "I'm totally nervous!" Twice answers.

"Everyone knows what they're doing?" Kurogiri asks.

A chorus of yeses' and yeahs were said around the room.

"I just don't see how this is fair." Toga mumbles to herself, while following everyone that left.

Once it's just Kurogiri and Tomura Shigaraki, Kurogiri finally asks, "When will he get here?"

"The plan is under-go tomorrow, then we will find the perfect one!" Shigaraki laughs evilly. Kurogiri just nods his head in understanding and continues to clean a cup while Tomura plays with his playing cards.

Next Day

"Good to see you again, Shigaraki Tomura."

"Windsor, Greetings."

"Please if we're going to work together, call me Arthur." he answers. "So you must be Kurogiri."

"Yes, pleasure to meet you, Windsor Arthur." Kurogiri greeted him.

"So you remember the plan?" Shigaraki asks.

"Yes. You want to go to the dimension I told you about. Find someone that has read the story and watch them for a bit to make sure they know everything. Take them, come back here; easy enough." Arthur answers.

"Yes!" Shigaraki laughs eagerly.

"Ready?" Arthur asks. The two men nodded. "Now remember do not use your quirks! If you do you can get caught and cause more problems. Now if someone knows your name just wave, play along. They will just think you are some cosplayer. Which is just someone who dresses up as their favorite characters." Arthur warns. The two men just nodded again. Arthur then opened the portal, the black void with blue tints swirling in front of them. "Come on!" Arthur went in first the other two following close behind. They exited through the other side right in front of a one story building.

"What's this?" Shigaraki asks.

"A grocery store. Now I didn't really say this before but I kinda already have someone in mind. She works here." Arthur said.

"Really? What does she look like? So we can take her and leave."

"Well we can't just take her, not yet. But she has tired grey blue eyes, long faded black hair. She average height kinda on the thicker side but a great figure. I think she's actually quite pretty." Arthur states.

"Okay but aren't you a bit too old for her?" Kurogiri brought up.

"She is a young adult and is old enough to drink. I'm fine!" he pouted.

"Okay when can we at least see her?" Shigaraki asks.

"It just depends if she's working or not." he answers.

"Is she?"

"No idea, last time I was here she was. I actually would have just passed her by but I overheard her talking to another guy about their All Might shirt. They ended up talking about something with season four. Which currently means nothing to me. She is actually the main reason why I came to you guys. I know she must know something. I've been coming here more often just to see her and ask more questions about it all."