Chapter 2

Alexandra Pov

"Man, that was a rough last few hours..." I groaned.

"Hey Alex, want to stop at donalds?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah just for a bit. I have stuff to do yet at home." I told her.

"Okay, I'll meet you there and save a table." she said while waving and walking away.

"Okay see ya in a bit, just gotta count my drawer and clean up." I told her before she was too far away. I pulled my drawer and counted it, "Okay Anne my drawer is perfect. I'll see you tomorrow!"

"See you tomorrow!" she called back.

I walked out of the store it's pitch black. 'I thought it's supposed to be warm and still light out.' I get into my car and turn it on. The head lights light up the side of the building, I was about to pull off but see movement on the roof of the store. "That's weird... must be an animal or something." I pull out of the parking lot and head to the donalds down the street.

"Took ya long enough." Lucy joked.

"Sorry, I had a lot of money in my drawer..."

"So whatcha getting, I'm buyin tonight." she said.

"Just fries, I'm not too hungry."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah!" I reassured her.

We got our food and ate, we made some jokes and memes and overall had a lot of fun.

"Okay I gotta go. Do you work tomorrow?" I asked.

"No it's Thursday tomorrow I have to be at my other job." She answered.

"Oh yeah, that's right sorry. Good luck. I'll talk to ya later." I said.

"Bye girly!"

Driving home was a blast, it always is. Blaring the radio listening to country music is always fun. Out of nowhere it starts raining hard with a few strikes of lightning. "Where the fuck did this storm come from?" I only had about ten more minutes to drive home but with this storm it might take longer. The rest of the drive home was okay, the roads died down real quick. 'I wonder if people knew about the storm?' I parked my car and ran to the front door and went inside. "Guys, I'm home!" I yelled out while taking my wet hoodie off. There was no answer. "Hello?" I called out again. I walked to my room to put my stuff away and to change into some warm pjs. After changing I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the counter.

'Hey sweetie,

Your dad and I are at grandma's, she fell again so we will be watching over her for the weekend. Your brothers at a friends house so you don't have to worry about trying to feed him or take him to school. There's pizza in the freezer otherwise I made my noodle soup. Love you sweetheart, if you need anything call me. 

-mom<3 ps. Don't make a mess otherwise you're cleaning it up.'

"Ha... yeah me invite people over and make a mess... urg, whatever. But I hope Grams okay."

I look in the fridge and see the soup, 'that'll be a good lunch tomorrow before work. Now I can make pizza rolls and play some games!'

*five gaming hours later*

"Shit it's two o'clock in the morning... fuck." I groaned.

"Way to go, NerdExplozive!"

"Shut it, Knightspeed!"

"You gonna be on tomorrow?" he asked.

"Maybe... I don't have off, but I got a small shift tomorrow." I answered.

"Okay well I'll talk to you tomorrow then." he said before discontinuing the call.

I sent him a quick friend request and signed off. I lay there in the dark trying to fall asleep. 'Why is it so hard to fall asleep... yet once I'm asleep I don't wanna wake up...'

"Urg... maybe a little reading..." I groaned. "My hero gets posted tomorrow. I wonder what will happen next?" I opened wattpad and looked at my notifications.

"Ahhhhh she posted!" I squealed.

I was almost done with the new chapter when I shivered, 'Why does it feel like I'm being watched...' I looked towards my window and the blinds were slightly open. I thought I saw someone... 'It just has to be my mind playing tricks since it's so late at night...' I went back to reading and finished the chapter and slowly fell asleep.

Villain's Pov

"It's about time she fell asleep. It's also a great thing she has this large over hang by her window, this storm sucks." Arthur complained.

"Shigaraki, they said they needed me for them to get to the kids and to help with the plan." Kurogiri complained, not wanting to leave Tomura with Arthur.

"Okay, Arthur can you send him back?" Shigaraki asked.

"Yeah, sure." he said while opening a portal of Kurogiri to get through to head back.

"I'll see you soon." with that Kurogiri was gone.

"How long do we have to wait?" Shigaraki complained.

"Well I wanted to wait for about a week to make sure she knew all the information we wanted. But with what that girl Lucy said and you wanting to leave so quickly we can rush in tomorrow when the time is right." Arthur said.

"Sounds good, sooner the better! I want all this to work out and I have to be back to welcome our new recruit." Shigaraki gave an evil smile.

They both looked into the window to see the girl just falling asleep.

"Why did you want to wait a whole week?" Shigaraki asked.

"Just to make sure... I don't want the plan to fail. We need the information she knows. But looking at everything now she should be the perfect one. I mean look at all these posters... I've been to all of these dimensions. She really is a good one." Arthur fan boyed.

"Really? And here I thought you were mature..." Shigaraki groaned, "So what's the plan to get her."

"So it looks like she's currently home alone and the way she reacted to that note she read they might be gone for a while. We just gotta find a way in. Since she's home alone, she's most likely going to have everything locked." Arthur paused in thought.

"Her window is unlocked..." Shigaraki pointed out.

"What!? No that's impos- sure shit.... Is she that careless?!" Arthur said.

"Or maybe she just easily forgot. We should sneak in when she's on the other side of the house."

"Good idea, Shigaraki! Let's get some rest we have a few hours to kill." Arthur suggested. 

AN: hope you like this chapter things start to go down in the next chapter

don't forget to vote and comment!!

(1070 words)