Chapter 6

Alexandra Pov

*At the Nomu factory*

"Damnit.. The hell..Gah!" Bakugo gags.

"Holy s-shit! Gah-" I struggle.

"Sorry Bakugo, Clark." he says.

"Fuck... I really didn't want to mess with him." I mumbled only so Bakugo heard me.

"Huh?" Bakugo yells.

Everyone else starts to pop up around us. All of them choking and coughing. I look around, 'Wait?'

"Master..." Shigaraki bows.

'Where... Where did Arthur go?'

"You failed again. I have brought your associates back as well; even the kids. Because you judged that they were important pieces." All for one puts his hand out, "Do it over as many times as you need to. That is why I am here. It's all for you." he tells him.

I look around and peek past Bakugos' shoulder, 'Please guys don't be too scared. I really hope my presence doesn't change anything...' I look towards the area All Might would be coming from, 'Come on All Might.'

"You're here, after all, aren't you..?" All for one says.

"Duck!" I pull Bakugo down.

All Might flies over us and punches All for one.

"I'll have you return everything, All for one!" All Might yells.

"Will you kill me again, All Might?" All for one says.

I try to stand and help Bakugo up but we and everyone else gets blown away. We roll a few meters away. I'm laying on Bakugos lap. "Urg..." everyone groans, "Sorry, Bakugo." I try to sit up, he helps me.

"You're pretty late. It's a little more than five kilometers from the bar to here. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might."

"What about you? What's with that industrial mask you've got on? Are you over exerting yourself? I won't make the same mistake as I did six years ago, All for one! I will take Young Bakugo and the Young girl back! And this time, I will throw you in prison for sure! With all of the league of villains you control." he yells and jumps toward All for one. All for one raises his arm, "There's so much to do. It'll be tough... for the both of us." he laughs. They strike again, the wind pressure is crazy. That one hit sent All Might flying backwards.

"Gah!" I started to slide on the ground

"Hang on!" Bakugo grabs my arm.

'Why is he being so nice, especially towards a stranger like me...'

Bakugo sees All Might flying and yells for him, "ALL MIGHT!"

"Even without your worry he won't die from something like that, right Clark?" he looks towards me, "So run away from here, Tomura. Take the kids with you." he says, red and black blade like things grow from his fingers and impales Kurogiri.

"Kurogiri get everyone away from here." he continued.

"Hey, wait! He was defeated and is now unconscious! I'm not sure what's going on, but if you can use a warp, then you should get us away!" Magne cried out.

"I just got mine, Magne. On top of only being able to transport short distances, unlike his coordinate teleport. I can only bring people to me or away from me to someone I am very familiar with. So I'll have Kurogiri do it. Forcible Quirk Activation! Now GO!" All for one yells with the portal now open.