Chapter 9

I made this house. Any and all art is not mine if I post any art, unless I say otherwise. But I made this in paint XD

Alexandra Pov

Once we got to his house he opened the door and ushered me in. "Just set your stuff down there. I'll wash them right away. I'll give you some of my clothes that don't fit me anymore." he said. He walked away. I took my shoes off and walked around. His place is pretty plain, not a lot of color or pictures. To my left was a cupboard with shoes, that's where I set my new and old ones. I looked to my right and it was the living room. I walked in the living room and saw stairs right ahead of me with a flat screen TV in front of them hanging on the wall. To the left was a doorway that looked like the kitchen and a door one on the same wall where I came from the entryway. I just stood in the living room not wanting to snoop around and be rude. I just looked at the few photos that were there on the walls. They were all of him and other pro heros; mainly him and president mic together and one other guy with shaggy white hair. 'Their so cute!' I giggled.

"Okay I found some clothes that should fit you." Aizawa said while coming down the stairs. "Come on follow me back upstairs." he said turning around and going back up the stairs.

I followed him up the stairs. It was just a hallway to the left with doors and a door directly in front of me. "That's the laundry room, next to that is the bathroom, the door at the end of the hall is the guest bedroom which will be yours, the two doors here on the left is my office and bedroom, please stay out of them." he glared at me. "When you're done showering you can either go to bed or chill down stairs, I don't care." he grumbled while heading downstairs.

"Thanks." I said.

I head to the bathroom to shower and clean up. After showering and cleaning myself up, I looked in the mirror and his clothes were still kinda big but they were comfy big. I put my dirty clothes in the laundry room. I look downstairs and listen. I heard the news on, they were talking about All Might and his fight with All for one. 'Well I do have questions for Aizawa, then I'll head to bed.' I head down the stairs, "Hey Aizawa can I-" I stop when I see him, he was asleep on the couch in his well known yellow sleeping bag. "Haha dork..." I whisper. I grabbed the remote on the table next to him and was about to turn the TV off.

"Next is your turn," the video of All Might said. "I can't believe he fought his last fight and still managed to threaten other villains." I turned the TV off not wanting to think back on the day. 'I wish there could have been something I could have done to help...' I groan in my head. I look at Aizawa one more time before I head upstairs, 'I'll ask him tomorrow.' I got to the room that I'll be staying in, the room was basically empty; all it had was a grey bed, small white side tables and off white walls. ''This'll do... I'm not gonna be here for long anyways.' I sighed.

I pulled out my new phone and added Midoriya and Todorokis numbers. I got Aizawa's number and he said he gave my number to All Might and Nezu. Neither of them texted me yet. I sent Midoriya and Todoroki a text telling them it was me and that this was my number. If I remember correctly, All Might gets out tonight or tomorrow morning cause he has to go with Aizawa to talk to the parents about the dorms. I opened my instaphoto app... I guess I need to start a new account. I looked up some of the class 1A and saw some of them hang out a lot outside of school. I actually really like seeing the 'behind the scenes' kinda thing. Next I just go to one of the games I downloaded and played till I could fall asleep. After a while I was just about to fall asleep when All Might messages me.

All Might

-Sorry, young Clark that it is so late at night, but I am here giving you my number.