Chapter 13

Alexandra POV

*Morning in class*

"Today and the following few days we will be working on ultimate moves. You need to come up with two moves." Aizawa tells us.

"Like Iidas' repro boost during the cavalry battle at the sports festival!" Deku geeked.
"Yes, every pro hero has an ultimate move to finish the job off." Aizawa answered. "Now off you go."

Each student went off to their own pillar and one clone of Ectoplasms. I stood back with Aizawa.

"Are you gonna go or just stand there?" he asked.

"Well I actually have a quick question. Which one do you want me to focus on?"

"Well seeing as your healing doesn't really need an ultimate move just focus on your main one." he answered.

"Got it! That Aizawa!" I waved and ran off to Ectoplasm and asked for a clone.

I got to thinking trying to think of an ultimate move that would work and finish the job off quickly as Aizawa said....

"So any ideas Clark?" the Ectoplasm clone asked.

"Well just a small one but I don't know if it'll work cause I've never tried it before... plus I don't think it will be classified as a finishing move..." I answered.

"Okay, what are you planning? Let's see if I can help guide you." he said.

"Well with my shadow manipulation I thought I can try and make something like a solid object...?"

"Well, let's try something small... like a ball!" he recommended.

I tried imagining a ball and molded it, soon enough the ball was formed. I tried bouncing it but it just flopped and poofed into smoke. "Damn..."

"Well it still held it's round shape for a bit and it was solid wasn't it? Try focusing on that." he said.

"Wait solid and hold it's shape..." I had a mini flash back from another show. Ectoplasm looked at me confused.

"Clark you o-" he started.

"Chains!" I shouted, which slightly distracted a few other classmates that were close by. I imagined the chains making sure that they were solid and held their loose but firm shape. I didn't want to copy his chains at all but I did want the flow that his had. I focused really hard till I felt the weight on my right arm.

"Well so much for starting small." he laughed as he walked up to me and examined the chains. They were only about 3 feet long and were a beautiful matte black. "They feel like real chains! Keep practicing this and it would be considered a great ultimate move." he cheered, I squealed with a great smile.

"Thanks, now I just need one more!" I thought out loud.

"Any other ideas?"

"No... not really at the moment... I'm still getting a hold of my new quirk and learning as much as I can about it." I was honest.

"Well we still have a few days left let's continue working on this one to make it stronger and easier to use." he said.

The more I played around with the chains and was using them I found them easier to use as a capture weapon kinda like Aizawa's scarf. Now maybe my second one can be an attack move... It was hard to think with all the yelling and noise going on around me. "Okay class is almost up, go and freshen up kid." Ectoplasm said.

"Okay thank you Ectoplasm sir, also I think my second ultimate move should be based on attack but I couldn't think very well with all the noise that was going." I told him.