Chapter 4

Australian that was mentioned in the last chapter!

*****
Before I headed downstairs I looked in the mirror to see if my bruise had gotten worse; in my case,,, it did as I brushed the bruise on my eye with my pointer finger as it was purple around it and yellowish in some spots, I moved my hand down to my lips as I took my thumb and rubbed my busted lip-- My wrist wasn't any better it hurt as u touched it so I made a mental note to try to stop by the nearest drug store and get some makeup.

But quickly scratched that as I remember we were surrounded by nothing but trees.

I took off the black heels I was wearing and placed them in the walking closet with the other heels. I then went to look for some socks and opened the drawer; as I opened the first drawer there was a bunch of lace thongs with some bras. Yeah, not weird. I went to the walking closet just to see if they had anything when I checked the drawers underneath the shoes there were only sheer high socks, Yup these will have to do. I decided to just wear the black sheer high socks and took my hair out of the slick back ponytail it was in and just put it into a messy bun leaving some strains out.

As I thought this was the furthest to good I could look I then decided to go downstairs as I opened the door and heard some people, "Fuck! Bambina."

That girl must be getting it in.

I smiled at my dumb voices in my head.

I walked down the set of stairs and down the different turns I came from previously trying my best to remember which way is which. Once I reached the kitchen the same people that were there before were still here but only one new person was there laughing so bright that made me smile...

Bria.

"Hey,, butter!" Bria cheered reaching her arms out.

I walked over and hugged her tightly, "Hey bubbles." I said as I kissed the top of her head.

"Is this the new dons desert?" The blonde head questioned as she looked at the long-haired girl from earlier.

I looked at Bria who looked as confused as I was.

The fuck is a don?

No! the fuck she meant about desert?

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP-

Bitch shut up! what is she talking about?

The blonde head looked between me and the other girl. I watched as the girl gave her a serious face and the blond nodded and looked at me.

If that wasn't weird then I don't know what is.

"My bad I most have got confused." The girl laughed. I just nodded as I played with Bria two strains in her hair as she held me by my hips and laid on my chest, "Im Quinn." The blonde cheered as she walked around the island and came to hug me.

I hugged her back and introduced myself, "Hi I'm Baila." I said with a smile.

"Oooo Baila, that's such a pretty name." Quinn said as she let go of me, "Makes sense for such a beauty."

"Thank you," I said with twice as bigger smile as before.

"This is Jocelyn she's very serious at first but when u get used to being around her she's a good mate to hang with," she said before walking towards Jocelyn.

"Well,, I'm going to go back to my room because this skirt is killing the living fucks out of me." Bria confessed as she laughed, "Bye! Jocelyn, Bye! Quinn." Bria said before waving and kissing me on my cheek, "Bye my little jars of butter, ill see u tomorrow?" She questioned as she walked towards the hallway.