Chapter 19

Driving home usually always meant traffic down in New York.

People mostly enjoyed walking. Me. But on work days driving was much more peaceful, why? well because being on your feet most the days at the cafe was a whole, I would either deal with rude costumers in a rush or sweet nice ones. Today was both.

Seeing Maddie today threw me off guard. I mean I knew she lived in New York but she was much different. Maybe it was the way she talked? no. It was the way her eyes were... it was like she had zero remorse no care in the world... but I could be wrong, she was married.

Maybe her and her husband got in a argument? oh what am I saying! I haven't seen this girl in over a year. But trust me when I tell Ethan this one he won't believe it.

As well as the party she's throwing, it reminded me that Jay was supposed to host a ball this week, I just wasn't sure when. Today was Thursday and today went by faster than usual. My mind was probably out of it because I wondered when Jay was supposed to be home.

Five days went by and I wasn't used too it now that I lived with him for over a month and a half this was all so different and I adapted pretty quickly. One being Bria always busy with ballet or her piano lessons—seriously the girl needed rest because the bruises and bags needed to go but i'll talk to her about that today.

Two being the love, there wasn't any shouting besides laughter but other than that it was full of love even with the guards and the beautiful flower garden in the back was just so comforting. Jocelyn and Quinn relationship really was something so beautiful the way Jocelyn smiled at adoration every time Quinn would laugh or when Quinn did something crazy like her usual self and had Jocelyn join in on the fun was something too really take into consideration.

Bria and Antonio relationship was something i've never seen from Bria. She had a relationship back in LA and I wonder if she ever ended it before we left, she was always a happy kid putting others before her and I loved that, the way that Antonio treated her like she was his world made me happy. The way he never forgot to pick her up or the way he always made her laugh and took care of her, I wonder how it was behind the scenes... were they as happy and carefree? I heard a couple of arguments from them because they stayed in the same room across from
mine but that wasn't for me too put my input in, if Bria wanted to tell me i'm sure she would. But they were both still young and both only 16 so they had a long way.

I missed Jay most of all, even though I hate to say it the past 5 days showed me how much he grew on me.. maybe it was his dick?

ugh shut up Baila! you know you're starting to lo-

No! absolutely no-

Quinn:

I rolled my eyes at the message chuckling a bit as I kept my eyes on the rode and parked

I rolled my eyes at the message chuckling a bit as I kept my eyes on the rode and parked. I was on my way home and I probably only had 5 minutes left until I reached the house which was pretty much in the middle of no where so parking in the middle of the rode wasn't a big deal; it was surrounded by trees anyways.