Chapter 14

Hi babys! warning: This chapter contains the following such as, rape to a minor, abuse and self harm! if any of these trigger you please! I beg do not read this chapter! if you are going through anything at all you can inbox me on wattpad or on tiktok and I'll answer!! I am here for you and you're all so beautiful, when I put "And as always love u guys!" I love you guys and I mean that so please talk to me! but anyways here's the next chapter.

///

We all sat in the living room sharing popcorn and watching, 'Brain on the fire.' on Netflix. Bria and Antonio sat on the 3 seater white couch snuggled up together and Ethan, Quinn, and I sat all together with Ethan and Quinn on both sides of me.

"Guys I think she's losing her memories." Quinn whispers.

I let out a giggle, "Quinn I think we know."

"Oh shut up!" Quinn shoves me slightly and I giggle laying on her lap and shift my legs on Ethan's lap. Quinn plays with my wavy hair while she watches the movie.

The smile quickly fades from my face once she stops looking at me, "No." I whisper to myself, "No not now." tears come in my eyes as I close it and see their faces, "por favor dios ayúdame." I remove the blankets from my body and pick my head up from Quinn's lap and remove my legs from Ethans,

{Translation: please god help me}

"Are you okay?" Quinn ask while Ethan looks at me.

"Yeah, I just have to go to the bathroom." I smile.

They both nod and I quickly make my way upstairs instead of the downstairs bathroom. I run to my room on the left turning a corner and open my door making sure to lock it, "Help me!" I scream tears coming down my face, I start pulling on my hair, "What's wrong with me!?" I cry out, "Why now!!" I scream through the tears that blur my vision, laying on my bed taking the black pillow and pressing my face to it crying out, "Ahh!" I scream as I dig my nails in my stomach, "Someone help." I muffle in the pillow.

————

I was 15 our father left 2 months ago without a bye and hasn't contacted us since. Our mother tried her best to move on, she moved on the wrong way. She brought men home every other day and if one stayed for two days it was for drugs. I tried my best to keep Bria away from them making sure she stayed at Ethans and his grandmas or keeping her in the room until they left, walking her to school and back.

I was currently doing my homework on the small table in the kitchen, mother was out and Bria was at her middle school. It was Monday I decided to stay home since mother abused me the day before and left me with a bruise.

Eating potato chips as I worked on my math homework someone came from the corner, "Hi pretty." the man sat down next to me, his shirt off showing his chest hair and his tan skin reeked of liquor almost making me gag, his hair was wet as if he just got out the shower, "What you working on." he moved the bag of the chips putting it on his side to the right looking at the homework I got done, "Oh homework." he smiled at me but I kept my eyes on the paper.

I was scared father always told me to never speak to strangers and mother told me to not speak to her, "guest." I moved my hands swallowing the chips and closing the math books and my note book, putting my pencil in the pencil bag and zipping it up, "Oh you don't have to be scared pretty girl." he put a piece of hair behind my ear. I shrugged him off with my shoulder letting a small whine leave my lips as he brought his big hands on my small thighs squeezing it.

"It's okay what's your name?" he asked grabbing my chin with his other hand while he kept the same hand on my thigh rubbing it, "Hm?" he asked again. I didn't answer. He squeezed my thigh tighter making my cry out in pain, "Answer me pretty, I don't like rude little girls." He smacked my thigh making me whine.