Chapter 16

"You know...I never forgot that you're a crazy bitch." he bites on my bottom lip making a whimper escape my lips, "Fuck! you're just perfect aren't you?" He grabs my thighs kissing me roughly both fighting to have control.

"Wait! Wait!" I pull back and his eyes go wide full of lust, "We are not fucking in your office again." I cross my arms and he just stares blankly,

"What?" his deep voice now out of breath, "Why?" he drops my leg,

"Because... I don't want too." I cross my arms.

"Fine let's go." he opens the door and grabs my wrist.

We walk down the hallway turning a left towards my room, opening the black door. Before I can turn around he tosses me throwing me on the black and white sheets.

"You're very eager aren't you daddy?" I smirk as the words leave my lips planting myself on my elbows legs open in the oversized white shirt, showing my black laced panties. I removed the shirt my boobs popping out and he watches my every move, throwing the fabric on the floor with my elbows still on the bed holding me up.

His jaw clenches only making my smirk grow into a smile, biting down on my lips as I tried to contain it, "Turn the fuck around on your knees." he removes his shirt showing his inked chest and as told I turned around. Arching my back on my knees, my ass in the air.

After a few minutes he finally came on the bed standing behind me, "You've done a lot in one day, you fucking slut." he teases voice sending shivers down my spine soaking me just by the sound of it. He grabs my arms folding them behind my back, a groan escapes my lips once I feel a rope being tied around my wrists in a knot,

"Fuck!" I scream out when he places a hard slap on my ass before rubbing and doing the same again.

"You like that don't you? daddy smacking your ass." When I didn't answer he did it again landing a harsh smack, "answer." he growled.

"Fuck! Yes."

"Say it again, correctly." He spanks it again.

I groan against the mattress, "Yes daddy! I like it." I cry out.

He reaches down ripping off the lace material running his finger against my folds, "Dirty slut, already so wet for me." he teases a gasp exiting my lips when he started rubbing my clit.

He was right. I was soaked for him.

A loud moan escapes my lips when I feel Jay's tongue on my clit licking all my juices and sucking on my clit, making my body melt, "Fuck Jay!" I moan.

I knew I shouldn't be surrendering myself to him, I was better than this but fuck was he amazing with his mouth. Without a warning shoving two fingers inside of me, moans catching in my throat and my eyes rolling back. I couldn't say a word nor a sentence because he was fucking me so deep with his fingers.

This was probably a interesting sight, my back arched in the air, arms tied to my back, face smashed in the comforters and the bed shaking with his deep and fast strokes in my pussy, "You like this baby? Daddy's fingers inside you, fucking you like this?" he hummed.

"Ye-Yes." I signed clenching around his fingers.

"Your needy whore." He went deeper hitting my G-spot causing tears to prick in my eyes, thrusting his fingers back and forth going deeper, "Come on baby, come for daddy make a mess on me." he nibbled on my ear kissing down my back.