Chapter 10

*Warning* guys! smut ahead, if you do not like smut or any sexual action please skip the chapter !! if you don't mind than don't mind me continue on reading and enjoy babes ;)

A couple minutes passed before the doors opened and I jumped up, but my face quickly dropped of the smile that I had when a girl in black leather pants, and a black shirt came out with her dark raven hair tied in a ponytail, and her red lipstick smudged.

I narrowed my eyes as Jay walked behind her with his hand on her waist fixing his all black tux; his hair messy. I watched as he brought his fingers to his hair and ran through it a couple times before his eyes catches mine.

I felt betrayed.. am I surprised? we only kissed once, but that once made me miss his lips, made me miss the way his tongue lingered on mine, made me miss the way he bit my bottom lip before attacking my lips again, the way he held onto my legs and the way I sat on his lap and allowed myself to get lost in his lust. He wasn't mine for me not to allow him to touch other women and I knew that. Was this what he was doing for the past 2 weeks? with this girl or with others... I didn't know and of course I had to be the one to find out.

He looked shocked for a minute before replacing it and looking emotionless once again. Was he shock to see me here? He kissed her ear and I quickly looked away a shot of hurt exploded to my heart, I felt like a knife just stabbed me.

The lady walked past me before giving me a smile, "Come." he growled before grabbing my wrist and walking me to his office and shutting the door, "What are you doing here?!?!" he yelled making me flinch.

I was scared for a second before I was angry and all I saw was the way his lips touched her. Yes he wasn't mine but he had no right kissing me and leaving me only for 2 weeks without explanation, "You're fucking mad at me!?" I shouted snatching my wrist out of his before throwing the envelope at him, "I came to give you that shit." I pointed to the envelope that was now on the floor, "Only too find you having your lips on another girl! When you left me alone in your house for 2 damn weeks after my mother's funeral!" I screamed. I didn't care if anyone heard me I was mad at him and mostly at myself.

He walked over slamming my back too the door and held his hands on both sides of me, "Don't raise your voice at me." He barked looking at me in the eye's before they darkened.

"I'm not some fucking kid." I cursed as I pushed his chest but he didn't budge. Only smirked, "Go back with your mysterious girl." Looking down at the floor he used his hand to lift back up my chin to look at him, "Are you jealous baby?" He teased as he brought his lips to my ear, "Do you want me to only be yours the way you're mine?" he kissed my ear making his way down to my neck leaving wet kisses before sucking on the sweet spot below my ear, "Cause you're only mine. You know that right?" he sucked surely leaving a bruise on my neck.

I let out a moan before he brought his hand too my neck and choked me and latched his lips to mine, his kisses were sloppy as his anger transformed into lust. I wrapped my arms around his neck to be closer, he gripped my thighs before letting out a groan as I pulled on his hair, "Fuck." he grumbled making me moan from the sound, he ran his tongue along my bottom lip my breath now heavy as his tongue slips inside my mouth, exploring everything I have.

He stopped kissing me my lips empty without the touch, I need more, I wanted more. I grabbed his chin before bringing his lips to mine again, he chuckled before pecking them, "Patience baby." he whispered running his thumb across my bottom lip. He grabbed my hand and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Walking us over towards his desk, "Lay on it." He commanded and I looked at him with wide eyes, "I don't like repeating myself."

obeying I layed on the desk my legs dangling on the edge. Jay pushed my legs apart settling between them as he brought his bottom lip in between his teeth. "What do you want?" he taunted as he smirked.