Chapter 20

Five days prior___

Jay POV:

"Yes a fucking tattoo!" she screamed sitting across from me in front of my desk,

Baila was clearly scared which I could easily tell by the way her hands were shaky and sweaty but she was honestly hot like this, all mad.

"I'm not understanding, Baila." I was the complete opposite from her right now, I was being calm about it and I already figured out who this could be, I just didn't know why they would come after her, but I would find out sooner or later.

"He took a fucking picture of me! do you understand that?!" She threw her hands up in the air, face red and blue eyes a darker shade of blue, I just knew she was beyond pissed and it only cause me to smirk,

Baila was small but her temper was big, She was shorter than everyone in the house besides Quinn and Bria so when she got angry like this it was quite cute.

I hated how much impact she was having on me lately, so hearing how someone was fucking stalking her pissed me off more than I can show. I honestly wanted to go to the place and kill everyone there but I had to be smart about it and talk to Jocelyn about everything, she was my second brain my first was probably Antonio but he was often focused on Bria lately; I just hope he wasn't falling to deep for her.

Don't get me wrong Bria is a kind girl, complete opposite of  Baila though, she's more quiet and observant, doesn't have a temper and is quite patient, sneaky but smart and I would honestly hire her for my mafia but I didn't want my neck chopped off by Baila.

Seeing Baila in the bathroom harming herself broke me, and that's the day I realized if anything happened to her I would probably loose— seeing her so vulnerable and afraid scared me and I wanted nothing more to have her in my arms and protect her. I hope soon she would open up more so I can be here for her, but for right now I'll give her time.

"Okay he took a picture and it'll be handled." I chucked amused by all this, "What's the thing you Americans say? 'It'll be a piece of cake' Sì?"

A lot of people didn't know I was half Korean and half Italian that's probably because I didn't open up much. My mom was full Korean and grew up working for the Korean mafia as a assassin at only 15, her father ruled the Mafia but when her father own debt to the Italian mafia and couldn't pay the price he sold her instead. My father brought my mother. She was one of the best assassins alive so I can only imagine the smile on my fathers face, she was quick and quiet, she knew how to kill with any weapon giving to her and she knew how to seduce.

My mother was only 15 and my father was 29 at the time—she fell, "inlove." and soon she had me, my father raised me, beat my mother not shortly after so when he found out she was pregnant again 5 years later a week after my birthday he was thrilled until he found out it was a girl. Being a girl in the mafia was hard, you had to train harder and people took advantage of you no matter what. The look on my fathers face was nothing but fury and I will never forget that day.

I kilt my father at sixteen. I found him cheating on my mother with the maid, Jocelyn was in the garden at the time but the gunshot didn't go unnoticed by anyone. I wasn't dumb I knew a lot about the mafia and how the whole system worked so I kilt everyone with the help of my little sister.

Some people called us psychopaths, some wanted to know how a child and a teenager took down a whole mafia, but others praised it. They called us the devil and that's exactly how I felt at the time. by the time the news went out to every mafia who existed they all knew of what had happened and it was the headline of the underground, 'Jay Willson now the ruler of the Italian mafia' but we never kilt my mother, she was pregnant with my younger brother at the time so we hid her.