Chapter 1

"Bria! are you done yet?" I asked knocking on the door.

"Almost!" She yelled.

"what are you doing in there?" I asked as I placed my head on the door.

The door knob started jiggling and I picked my head up facing my younger sister with a smile on her face, "My hair butters." she said pointing to her two space buns on her head.

I smiled pushing her shoulder lightly, "whatever bubbles." "give me a twirl."

Bria twirled around showing me her outfit.

She was wearing a jean skirt with a orange belt around it and a pink crop top button up. She had  some mascara on and some lip gloss with two space buns and left two curly strains down. I admired her 2000's look she always wore.

"I love it!" I said clapping my hands.

"I know I'm a fashionista." Bria said fanning herself and flashing her eyelashes.

"Your so fucking annoying bubbles." I said laughing.

We laughed together for awhile, while her dimple shined through, Bria was honestly beautiful and no one could tell her otherwise.

My phone rang and across the screen flashed 'E' on it.

"Hey Bitch." I said

"Hey, I'm outside." Ethan said.

"Ill be down in a minute."

The phone hanged up after that.

"Bubbles go check if moms downstairs." I asked

Bria frowned knowing that Elizabeth wasn't home, truth be told I knew she wasn't home neither I just had hope that each day she would get better and love me and Bria one day. But I knew that was never going to happen and everyday it hurt less and less, after our father left 4 years ago Elizabeth left with him. She stopped cooking dinner, stopped wishing us happy birthday and stopped being the mother figure we needed. So I stepped in as that figure for Bria and always made sure she was smiling because that's what I knew I had to do for her. Elizabeth only came home for dinner and than went to bed and left in the morning's and that's how it always went for the past 3 years.

"She's not home!" Bria screamed from the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay! go in the car with E and tell him ill be down!"

"Okay!"

Once i heard the front door close i went inside the bathroom and closed the door.

god what has my life turned into.

why cant I be a perfect daughter?

because no one loves you.

shut up.

I began to feel tears pickering from the corner of my eyes...

ugh no.

I grabbed a tissue and lightly patted my eyes just so they wouldn't seem so red as if I was crying.

I took out my make up bag and began to do my makeup . I did a light blush and highlight, some mascara and outlined my lips and than put some gloss on. I did a slick back ponytail and than once i thought i looked okay i went into my room to find a perfect outfit for my interview today.

I found a black silk dress that i thought would look presentable since I didn't have much clothes, I chose to than pair that with a black ripped over sized jean jacket which seemed okay to go with and I chose some black heels.