Book 15

I have some theories about book 15.

Depending on what happens in book 14, book 15 may not be from the perspective of one of the dragons in Sundew's group. I was thinking it could be Swordtail at first, but I think Tui only gives a book to dragons who need some backstory, or personality improvement. So probably not Swordtail.

Since Snowfall is protagonist for book 14, we might get Jerboa, or possibly Lynx for book 15. Might be Io as well. For Io though, it doesn't make complete sense to give her the final book in arc 3. While she does need character improvement, the final book in an arc usually solves the main problem, and Io is stuck in Pantala- ok nevermind it might work. Everyone from Pyrrhia goes back, and then they stop Wasp. Io really does need a book though. She's an important character, but a forgetten one.

Also, how will they stop Wasp? The antidote failed, and the othermind can control anything now. I'm guessing, take down Wasp, then weaken the othermind? The othermind isn't a physical thing, so it can't be eliminated fully, it will just hop from brain to brain. It wasn't destroyed during the Legend of the Hive, so it might not be now.

The Legend of the Hive must have taken place before the Scorching. It's currently around five thousand and thirteen years since the Scorching, but the Legend of the Hive goes back tens of thousands of years. If the BeetleWings and LeafWings really came from Pyrrhia, it would have to be too long ago for it not to be in any scrolls.

When Clearsight went to Pantala, it was around three thousand years since the Scorching. That would have to leave two thousand years for enough generations of children for the BeetleWings to split, possibly four or five generations of HiveWing queens, according to Lady Scarab, Wasp has ruled for nearly a hundred years.

That also has to leave time for the mind control plant to grow, since Wasp has had it for most of her reign. So maybe two or so years for a plant to grow, then 98 years of HiveWings living in a mental prison.

Wait no...it was given to Wasp during the Tree Wars. So 50 years. How is it that I can't imagine Wasp ruling peacefully even before she got the mind control plant...