Falconry.

This is probably going to be filled with more oneshots than theories....ANYWAY!

"INFERNO YOU HAVE TO GET A JOB!" Horizon said in a totally completely very calm way.

"But whyyyy," Inferno was upside down and hanging from the roof like a bat.

"Because the rest of us have jobs and you can't stay here all day."

"Well what do you do then."

"I work in Thorn's army. Seriously Inferno I thought you knew me. Orpheus does performances with his harp and also builds huts in the NightWing village, and Falcon runs a stall in the SkyWing marketplace."

"Ok well I'll go find work with Falcon."

*Random flying and now poof they in the Sky Kingdom*

"What kind of job do you want?" Falcon asked.

"No idea...OOOH I WANNA WORK THERE!" Inferno pointed to a sign that said 'Trainers Wanted'.

Falcon shrugged. "Why not. Let's check it out."

They walked into the brick house. Only one dragon was there. A bright bright eye-burning orange SkyWing. Inferno waved.

"Hello!" she said. "I've come for the job thingy!"

"Ah, so you are interested in falconry," said the SkyWing.

"What's falconry?"

"It's where you train falcons."

"Oh I've done that before!" Inferno pushed Falcon forward. "Falcon."

"Uh, he's not a falcon," the SkyWing gave her a real falcon. "This is a falcon."

"Oh. Well goodbye!" Inferno left.