Bored + WoF + Oneshots = ...idk you tell me

(This will contain spoilers for Outclaw Pool 2nd Generation)

"Let me get this straight. Coyote, Griffin, Coyoffin, coffin. How the heck did you come up with that?!"

Catfish laughed. "Ah Rain, you underestimate me," her scales rippled, and she blended into the rocky wall behind. "It's quite easy to eavesdrop." She switched her scales back to Rain's cyan, and looked pretty much identical to her.

"Ok that's creepy," Rain laughed. "So you can be invisible, and become any other dragon?"

Catfish upended her pouch. Various different SandWing frills, SeaWing fins, venomous tail barbs, and IceWing spikes tumbled out. There was also a replica of every item of jewelry each student at JMA owned. 

"I can, quite literally, be anyone."

Rain pulled the browny-yellow frill over her fins and danced around. "Ooo look at me! I'm Gleam! I can get whatever I want by looking at dragons with my oh-so-special eyes!"

Catfish almost collapsed with laughter. "Ok I got one," she attachted the IceWing horns to her neck and changed her scales to gray-blue. "I'm Northtalons! I do whatever I want because I can, then I follow Mirage and Terracotta everywhere because they're the only ones who remember where my cave is!" She switched her scales to black and red, and removed the horns, continuing. "I'm Zorro! I'm soo protective of my sister for no reason at all!"

Zorro, who was walking past, sent a death stare at them, fiddling with his armband. They both waited until he disappeared from view, the exploded in giggles. 

"Did you see the look her gave us! Like he was trying to murder us with his eyes!" Catfish snorted.

"Pro tip, never talk smack about others in a place they can hear it!" Rain said, gesturing to the library around them.