Some ship opinions

I was bound to make a chapter about ships sometime. This is gonna be about the lesser-known/less-popular ships. So no Dragonets of Destiny, no Jade Winglet (although there probably will be some of them), and I'm not getting into the Moon/Qibli/Winter debate yet.

Ok so. First up. Byrony and Grayling. No idea if I spelt Byrony right, but ANYWAY.

They (so far) only appear in the prologue of book 13 the Poison Jungle. Byrony, Pokeweed, and Hemlock are going to burn down Bloodworm Hive. Grayling meets up with them and stuff. There is obviously something between Byrony and Grayling. Grayling asks to escape with them, and at the end the twine tailsssss.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand that's all I can think of so far for dragons so ONTO HUMANS!

Heath and Lark. The Dragonslayer and his wife. It was never gonna work anyway. Heath is too greedy. I rest my case. I mean seriously, this person, lives his life solely for the purpose of treasure. STOOPID. Yes, he has treasure. Yes, he likes his treasure. But to capture the people who keep the city safe because he thought his treasure was missing........THE CITY IS GOING TO DIE DO YOU HEAR ME HEATH! (I know I'm overreacting. I don't care :D)

Wren and Undauntable. The only way Wren is ever going to marry Undauntable is if she gets sick of his begging. Watch it happen my friends.

Ivy and Leaf are gonna get married one day I can FEEL IT IN MY BONES. AND MY BONES NEVER LIE! Unless they tell me I can lift that heavy thing. [Insert random heavy thing here. Like a block of metal or something]. Because I can't. I will drop it on my toes and then my toes will hurt. Because I'm weak :D

BACK TO DRAGONS!

I feel like Umber needs to come back. Not only for a ship tho. I miss his tiny little MudWing face.

and now publishing this chapter because i have no idea what else to write :D

COMING BACK TO THE CHAPTER AFTER LIKE A DAY COZ I FOUND SOMETHING

In book 13, near the end, Io is going to the Hives to round up the rest of the Crysalis and Cinnabar volunteers to do with her. And it wasn't like, "yeah, ok I'll come" it was like "YES ME I WILL COME"

SO SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN

*publishing chapter again*