Glory VS Sword-Waving Scavenger PART TWO

A/N: So the first part of this didn't go so well. This time Deathbringer will not be handling the scavenger before it's time in the arena.

Vermillion: WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER DAY IN THE ARENA!

Scarlet: *still grumbling about last time*

Vermillion: HERE, WE HAVE A REMATCH BETWEEN GLORY, AND A SCAVENGER! AND TODAY, OUR ARENA IS FILLED WITH SKYWINGS I ACTUALLY KNOW INSTEAD OF ANNOYING DRAGONETS OF DESTINY!

SkyWing Crowd: *cheers loudly*

Sunny: *joining in the cheers*

Vermillion: *leans down to look Sunny in the eyes* If your breathe one cheer, shout, encouragement, or even so much as a whisper, I will tie you back up in that cage and send you to Burn.

Sunny: Burn's dead. You can't do anything!

Vermillion: ...

Scarlet: MOVE OUT OF THE WAY YOU PESKY EXCUSE FOR AN ANNOUNCER! I WANT TO SEE THE RAINWING DIE!

Deathbringer: She won't die. It's just a scavenger.

Scarlet: THIS WILL FINALLY PAY FOR WHAT YOUR VENOM DID TO ME!

Deathbringer: It's just a tiny scavenger! They can't even hurt dragons!

Scarlet: Au contraire. There are more than fifty scavengers waiting to fight, all armed to the teeth with armour and dragon-killing weapons. It's going to be thrilling!

Deathbringer: GLORY! GLORY GET OUT OF THE ARENA!

Glory: What, you think I can't handle a scavenger or two?

Scarlet: You see, she's as stubborn as I am! That arena will be her downfall.

Vermillion: GUARDS! OPEN THE DOOR-

*Tsunami and Ruby come running in. Tsunami tackles Scarlet to the ground*

Tsunami: HOW DID YOU ESCAPE?!

Scarlet: Oh monkey-butts...

Ruby: You're meant to be dead Scarlet! Or did you forget, AGAIN? FOR THE THIRTY-SECOND TIME?

Scarlet: Well the door was open, I could just walk back in to the living world. Honestly, you really should put guards that aren't so easy to defeat over there.

Glory: HELLO?! AM I EVER GOING TO GET TO FIGHT OVER HERE!?

Vermillion: Oh, good point. GUARDS, RELEASE THE SCAVENGERS!

Scavengers: *ROAR*

Glory: Oh... Well I guess you underestimated how overpowered RainWings are. *splats venom at all the scavengers*

Scavengers: *get all scared and run away*

Scarlet: NO! YOU'VE RUINED MY THRILLING DAY AGAIN!