Into The Computer

~Alan's POV~

I nodded to Chosen as he open's his portal to leave. That doesn't surprise me. There is no way he would ever trust me again. What surprises me is that Second and the other's follow him. As they enter the portal, I scramble for the mouse to stop them, before remembering the virabot destroyed the mouse.

After a few minutes of shock and staring at the computer, I notice another portal open up. Hoping it to be Second and the colored gang, I hold onto the mouse even if it doesn't do anything. Instead of the colored stick figures, I was expecting, a red stick figure came out, Dark Lord.

He smirks at me while holding what looks to be some high-tech gun. Without a word, he shoots it towards the screen, and my world fades to white. Every nerve of my existence felt like it was on fire. Pain twisted through my veins as I wheezed.

As the light disappeared, I noticed a dark blue around me, and a large red stick figure looming over me. Looking away, I see the basement through, what I assume, a screen.

"What? How?" I barely get. Somehow, someway, Dark Lord got me inside the computer. My breathing began to get faster as my heart leaped from my chest. This could not happen at a worst time.

"Surprise! I found a way to bring you into the computer. Only took a little engineering and time." Dark taunted. Slowly backing away from him, I draw a hand in front of me.

"The truth, I only used as virabot as a distraction. I knew about the other stick figures, so I needed them out of the way. However, I did not see Chosen getting in my way." Dark explained, menacingly.

"Why? What did they ever do to you?" I accused him. No one hurts my stick figures and gets away with it.

"They trusted you. That made them a liability. Now, I am going to bring you to Chosen. He'll join me again if it means he gets to hurt whenever he wants." Dark taunts at me before grabbing my shirt. He starts to drag me back to the portal. As we get closer, I find myself struggling. No use, we enter the portal.

As we pass through the wifi, I give up on my struggle to get out of his hold. As we reach the end, a blinding light overcomes me, and we appear above a nice cartoonish, looking house with fields of green. As we descend, I look up to see the 'sky' to be made of squares of what I assume to be IP address'.

As we land, Dark Lord keeps a tight grip on me and drags me to the group of stick figures. Chosen, Second, and the others were standing in a circle, watching us. As I met eyes with Second, Second suddenly lunged at me yelling "Let him go!" as Chosen holds him back.

"I see you made some new friends," Dark sweetly stated. He brings a small electro ball to my throat. Wide-eye, I see Chosen looked surprised to see me.

"What is he doing here? How is he even here?" Chosen questioned Dark. Dark shifted so he could hold me with one arm.

"This," Dark says simply, holding up the gun he pointed at me earlier. "Now, you can join me and he's yours to do with as you please. Or, you can continue being my enemy and he's mine." Dark says menacingly, causing shivers down my neck.

Chosen growls as he lets go of Second, causing Second to pause in surprise. Chosen uses the time to send a fireball at Dark, inches away from me. In surprise, Dark lets go of me and get in a fighting position.

As Chosen charges at Dark, he flings me backward towards Second. As they fight, Second and the colored gang form a defensive circle around me. Thankfully, Chosen chases Dark away.

Before I could think, Second pulls me up into a hug. "Always wanted to do this," he whispers as he clutches me. Slowly, I wrap my arms around his stick form. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.