The Battle

~The Dark Lord's POV~

Preparing myself for battle was the easy part. No one could possibly know of my plan. I figured someone would figure out my plan to take down Google, but no resistance so far. What I didn't put in my journal was about a secret plan to use Google to bring all humans into the internet with my gun, and make them pay.

Storming into sight on the site, some of the Google icons started to attack me. Nothing a few electro-balls couldn't take care of. Stepping in the middle, I used my electro-balls to turn the site into a battlefield.

~The Second Coming's POV~

As we march through the halls, I can't stop thinking that Alan is gone. That'll I will never see him again. I wish Chosen would tell me more, but he is determined to take Dark down. Maybe afterward, we can find a way to bring Alan back.

As Chosen opens the door to Google, I shudder from the creak the door made. Beyond the door, the site looked like a battlefield. Flames everywhere with the many Google helpers laying down on the floor dead.

"Okay. The time to fight is now! The Dark Lord is wanting to destroy everything we know. Together, we will take him down! Now, who's with me?!" Chosen yelled in front of the opened door. Together, we entered the fray. Reluctantly, I followed.

Chosen immediately went after Dark Lord and the two entered a firefight. My friends went to the rest of the Google helpers to help them find shelter. Looking around, I could see the gun Dark used to bring Alan here.

"I need to get that gun," I whisper to myself as I ran for it. Before I could reach it, an explosion pushed me away. I barely catch myself. As I begin to push myself up, I feel a pen like the one I use in Paint. Grabbing it, I draw myself a shield. Together, Chosen and I work together to take down Dark Lord.

"You think you can take me down!" Dark Lord yelled in a rage as we cornered him. Before we could react, he forms a large electro-ball and throws it at the ground. The ground begins to crackle. Dark Lord flys away while the ground around us crumbles. Chosen rushes to me to fly us away.

"Think again!" Dark Lord yells at us as he throws another electro-ball at us, keeping us from getting away.

"What are we going to do?" I ask Chosen. Looking at Chosen, He just shakes his head as his eyes glow red. I take a deep breath, realizing it may be my last one.