Victim

~Alan's POV~

Stumbling in the dark, I try to make my way to the small ball of light in the distance. Pieces of paper and glass cracked under my feet. As I near the light source, I noticed it was light from a small flashlight. Picking it up, I shine it around to try and get my bearings. I nearly gasp as I see what's around me.

Piles of emails, papers of codes, and pieces from games I recognized laid all around me. One by one, they slowly disintegrated into nothing. Reaching up to my face, I felt wet tears. Using the light as a guide, I start to walk through the mess of the unwanted.

Hours of searching, and no exit. Falling to the ground, I didn't notice movement heading towards me. Looking up in surprise as a hand touches me, I see a black stick figure.

"Alan?" the stick figure asked. I nodded, stunned to see anyone down here. "It's me, Victim" the stick figure whispered to me as he grabbed my hands and knelt.

"You're alive?" I ask in surpise. Victim nodded and let me pull him into a hug. "I thought you were gone forever."

"I'm here, I promise." Victim whispered to me as he rubbed circles against my back. After a minute, we pulled apart. "Now, what are you doing here?" Victim demanded.

"It's a long story," remarked.

"We have time," Victim spoke. It took a while to tell him everything, but he seemed to enjoy hearing me. "Well, that is interesting. Some of it I did know though."

"How?" I ask, confused. "And where exactly is this place?"

"Oh, I thought you knew. This is the trash. Anhything deleted ends up here. The things disentegrating are gone forever. For some reason, it's taking me a while to fully delete. As for your first question, a lot of searching and using my powers to connect to Second's helpers." Victim explained.

"Is there any way out?" I ask him. Victim shakes his head.

"I've been searching for years. The only possible exit I found is impossible to open."

"Show me," I simply stated. Vicitim pulls me up and leads me through the items, soon to be forever gone. We make small talk on the way. I tell him about the adventures Second and his friends went on, the animations Second and I have done, and me playing with Second and his friends in a variety of games.

"Here it is," Victim stated as we arrived at a large metal door. Stepping up to the largge wheel on it, I try to turn it. Frustrated, I tun to him, where I see Victim start to laugh.

"Wow, I never thought to do that!" Victim laughed out. Frustrated, I kick the door. Then wince in pain becuase the door is meade of metal.

"There has to be a way to open it," I state as Iwalk away from the door and shine my flashlight around. There had to be something I can use to open this door. As I shined my flashlight, I spotted something red. Running over to it, Victim came behind me confused. Laying on the ground was a dead red spider with four legs. Grabbing oe of the spikes, I turn to Victim, with a smirk.

"This is going to not only open that door, but destroy it." I explain with a smirk. Running over to the door, I hold the spike in my hand. Taking a deep breath, punch the door with the spike. At first, nothing happened. Then, slowly the door disentegrated to red particles.

"Wow!" Victim exclaimed as we went through were the door used to stand. Ouside the door was the white halls of the wifif. Smiling, I turn to Victim and pull him into a hug. "I'm finally out of that place, thank you." Victim whispered to me.

After we separated, I thought back to Dark Lord's journal. As much as I wanted to get back to Second and the others, Dark Lord needed to be stopped.

"We need to get to Google. That is where Dark Lord is going to start his attack." Victim nods with me, and pulls me through the hallways. I kept Vira's spike to use as a weapon when we finally catch up to Dark Lord.