Stick Figure Alan

~Alan's POV~

I was watching the crew in an intense game of Uno, I joined once and swore never to join again cause they are on a whole other level, when I heard "Hey, we think we got it working!" Turning my attention around, I saw Dark running over with Chosen in tow. The sticks groaned as their game was interrupted.

"You mean you think you got it working," Chosen muttered under his breath, barely loud enough for me to hear as I started to walk over to them.

"Well, whos ready to test this bad boy out!" Dark yelled enthusiastically as he held the gun that looked similar to the one that brought me here, over his head. I flinch slightly as I watch him point the gun at me. All of a sudden, Chosen tackled Dark to the ground, and the sticks ran to stand in front of me. Looking around, I spotted Victim walking in.

"What is happening," Victim asked, sounding very confused. I mean I was just as confused as him, so I shrugged.

"Uh, we may have panicked when Dark pointed the gun at Alan," Second said sheepishly. I roll my eyes at his reaction. Of course, he reacted like that.

"Well, I think it might be time," I mumble with all of the sticks looking at me. Second reacted immediately, clinging onto me as I felt my shirt get slightly damp.

"Can't you stay one more day?" Second asks while looking hopefully at me. I sigh as a shake my head. My family needs me. It takes the joint effort of Chosen and Dark to pry him off me. Chosen holds him back as Dark points the gun, and shoots, and nothing. I look down and around. Nope still in the computer.

"Dangit!" Dark yelled in frustration as he threw the gun to the floor and stormed off to, what I assume is his lab. Looking at the desktop's clock, I noticed how late it was getting.

"We should get to bed," I sigh as watched Chosen chase after Dark. I know the real reason Chosen kept close to Dark. It wasn't friendship, rather a lack of trust.

As I got under the covers of Second's bed, Second curled up right next to me. According to the others, he used to sleepwalk often. That apparently stopped when I came into the computer. Shrugging, I pull him close as I felt him tremble.

-The Next Day-

Pulling out of Second's grip, I didn't notice anything wrong. It wasn't until I got downstairs and started having morning coffee with Dark did I notice something was wrong. My right arm was a purple stick. I drop my cup in surprise. I yelp and jump back as the hot coffee splashes onto me.

"What-what happened to my arm?" I look wildly at Dark, extremely confused. This has to be a dream. No way could I have a stick for an arm. Dark looked up at me and started laughing. Seriously, this is no laughing matter.

"Oh, that's where I messed up. It's turning you into a stick." Dark fell to the ground laughing. Frustrated, I go to grab a rag when I realized I didn't have a hand. Oh well, guess it's time to use my left hand, but how did I hold the coffee cup? As I struggled to clean the mess up, Dark continued to laugh.

"Hey, what's happening-what happened to your arm," Chosen shouted as he entered. Running over to me, he ripped the rag out of my hand and pulled me over into a chair. "Are you okay? When did this happen? I swear I am gonna kill Dark if I find out this happened because of his gun." I look at him in surprise as he continued his rant.

"Hey, guys, what's with all the rackett?" In the doorway, I could see a sleepy orange stick figure yawning. I could tell Chosen calmed down when Second came into the room, as his rant stopped. Looking at Second, I wave my purple arm. Second ran over.

"What the stick happened?" Second demanded as he started to assess my purple stick arm. It was weird, I could feel it like my arm, but it also didn't feel like my arm. "Why is Dark laughing like a madman over there?" I hear Second whisper over to Chosen.

"Dark, explain yourself!" Chosen charged over to Dark and pulled him up, holding a fire fist ready to punch him.

"OH STICK NOT THE FACE!" Dark panicked in Chosen's grip as he saw the fire. "It was just a miscalculation, I still have the gun, I can fix it, I swear. I just need a day or two to modify it."

"Fine, but you better fix that arm."

"Well, from what I can see, I accidentally made a gun that is turning him from human to stick figure, and this is just the first stage, oh look at the time, I got to go!" Dark zoomed off as he finished. Chosen looked exasperated as he looked at me and Second.

"I guess it's time to teach you how to be a stick figure."