Changes

~Alan's POV~

Being a stick figure is hard. Over the last two days, the rest of me turned into a purple stick figure. The same shape as Chosen, but the color of Purple. The good thing is, I'm a lot more resilient than when I was human. The bad thing, Second and Chosen have become more of a mother hen than ever before.

"Just grab the pencil," Second stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I glare at the stub at the end of my arm, which I have no idea how I can even see, and reach down to attempt at 'grabbing' the pencil.

"Why can't I do this?" Stupid stick hand! Work you stupid thing!" I cry out as I pushed the pencil around, never actually grabbing it. As the tears started falling, I felt a hand pull me away from the pencil.

"Let's take a break," Chosen suggested as he grabbed me and flew away from the animation program. I grumbled as he set me down on the desktop.

"I don't get it. I can pick up my morning coffee with no problem at att, but everything else I can't." I complain to Chosen. Wrapping my stick arms around my stick body; a sob came out.

"Hey, there's a few new sticks on!" I heard a voice. Turning to it, I saw Purple.

"Purple!" Second calls out as he rushes by me and tackles Purple in a hug. "This is Chosen, and that is Alan." Second said as he pointed Chosen and me. "Alan was turned into a stick figure, but we're figuring it out. Can you help us try to teach Alan how to be a stick?"

"Sure," Purple said nonchalantly. Pic king up the Minecraft icon, he tossed it to me. I felt myself grab it more a fraction of a second before it slipped and dropped down.

"Lesson one, don't think like a human! You are a stick! Now pick that icon up" Purple sounded like a drill instructor. Gulping, I reach down and picked the icon. For the rest of the day, Purple taught me how to play Minecraft as a stick.

~Dark's POV~

With Chosen not watching my every move, it took a lot faster to remodify the weapon. Hopefully, it should turn him back to a human. As I powered up the gun, I checked on the other sticks through my strategically placed cameras. Interesting, there was a purple stick figure that came on. Using my free time, I started working on my side project.

~Alan's POV~

As I was building with the other sticks, I noticed Dark approaching. Jumping down, I ignored the worrying glares both Chosen and Second gave me.

"Got it fixed?" I asked Dark. As Dark nodded, I yayed.

"This should turn you back to human, so I guess let's get this over with," Dark said as he zapped me. Blinking, I look down. Nope!

~Orange's POV~

I look down to where Alan was. In his place was a brown tabby. Before I could say anything, Red squealed and scooped the kitten up. Glaring at Dark, I watch as he backed up.

"Okay, so maybe I did the configuration wrong. I'm gonna fix that!" Dark called out as he started running towards his lab. Turning to red and the kitten, I walk up to them. The kitten appeared very confused.

"I think the kitten is Alan," I told Red. Everyone looked at me started, then to the kitten in Red's arms. He looked so tiny and vulnerable. Slowly, I grabbed kitten Alan out of Red's arms and gently held him.

~Alan's POV~

Looking down, I saw paws. I felt myself get picked up and saw a giant Red holding me. I felt myself get slightly warmer as he held me close. Okay, I was definitely a kitten. After a minute, I saw Second come over and grab me from Red gently. As he held me, I heard a purring sound. Looking around, I realized the purring was coming from me. As the sticks went in different directions, I realized how late it was as Second went to his room. Going under the covers, he held me as gently and securely as possible. Snuggling into him, I fell into a deep sleep.