A Scare

~Alan's POV~

As we reached Google, I noticed we got there before the others. Looking at Dark Lord, I shudder from remembering how much I dismissed him. I barely was able to spot a small little glitch that went through his red stick figure body.

"Did you see that?" Victim exclaimed to me. Nodding, I try to think about what could cause that when it hit me.

"Oh no. When I created The Dark Lord, I put a mission in his code to destroy The Chosen One. It must have got corrupted when they teamed up." I gasped. "We have a problem," I concluded, watching The Dark Lord get ready to start pure destruction, and it would be all my fault.

"Nope, You got a problem. I have an idea for who keeps causing problems to clean up." Victim said before snickering. Turning to him I sent him a glare. "I know the solution," Victim said as he finished laughing.

"Lead the way," I stated as I gestured for him to start leading. We both stood up and exited the website. As we walked through the white hallway, I started fidgeting.

"Worried about the others?" Victim asked solemnly. I simply nodded. "They'll be fine."

"So, where are we going? Is there really something that can save Dark Lord?" I ask Victim, feeling a little guilty for being the reason for this whole mess.

"Yep! Back in the trash, I met someone who said that there was an ufinished website that never got deleted. In there is a stick that can allow the user to acces code. If we get that, than you can acccess Dark Lord's code and delete the mission with that spike you got." Victim explained.

"Here it is!" Victim exclaimed as we stopped in front of a worn dorn wooden door. Slowly, I reach out and open the door. The door creakd loudly as it swang open. Looking inside, I saw a dark wooden door with a single overhed lightbuld.

"Let's find that stick!" I exclaim as we split to search the room for the stick. THe room was creepy. It felt like some creepy game. Creepy music being played and the light flickering was no help.

"I think I found it!" Victim shouted over to me. As I got to him, he suddenly pointed to behind me. Turning around, I came face to face to a monster. It looked like a human-spider hybrid with blood dripping from the eyes. I could feel Victim pulling me out of the room and back into the white hallway. Pulled out of my shock, I quickly slammed the door close.

"You okay?" Victim wheezed as he sat down beside me. Nodding, I lean against him. "You need to stay awake. If we don't get to Google, things could go very wrong." Victim explained to me slowly.

We got up and started the trek back to Google; keeping my hand on Vicitm's. Vicitim handed me the stick, casuing me to let go of him to grip both weapons. As Victim opened the door to Google, I could hear shouts from the fight. Nodding to Victim, we entered ready to join the fight.