Alan's Deletion

~The Chosen ONe's POV~

As soon as I saw Alan get covered in Red, I ignored all instincts and ran towards him. I knew what the red meant, and Second is going to kill me. Alan is supposed to a stupid human with other stupid humans, not in our world being deleted.

"No!" I yell before wrapping my arms around him. Ignoring his flinch, I shove my powers through my arms into him to try to keep him here. I can see him pixelate away, but I try anyway. "Please don't go," I whisper to him. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around me.

"Sorry," Alan whispered to me as he disappeared. As he disappeared, my arms fell to my chest. Wrapping my arms around my chest, I silently weep. I hate him, but I never wanted him to die.

"How am I going to tell Second?" I ask myself as I fall to my knees. Tears fell to the ground. Now what? Try to save Alan with an almost certain chance of failure, or try to stop Dark Lord? The answer is obvious. Second is going to hate me forever. I see how close those two are, and tearing them apart was not a good idea.

Pushing myself up, I start the journey back towards the others. Looking around, I can see why Dark Lord loves this game so much. The destruction of the human race was always a goal of his. Taking over the internet is another. Right now, I have to focus on stopping Dark Lord, not Alan.

"Where's Alan?" Second demanded; as I came across them. They never split up, not that I cared.

"He's gone. We found Dark Lord's base, and a trap deleted him" I solemnly stated, looking down pitifully. Second gasps as tears sprang from his eyes. The others pull him into a group hug. "I know you might be mad at me," I stumbled along.

"Mad? You were with Alan! You should have kept him safe! He is new to all of this!" Red interrupted me, yelling as he gripped Second.

"I know, but we came across some of Dark's plan's and we need to stop him." I try to explain.

"We need to save Alan!" Green yells at me.

"Alan is gone! And unless you want the entire internet to be taken over by Dark Lord, then help me stop him." I explain, furious at them for not seeing reason.

"We'll help you. It's what Alan would have wanted." Second pitifully stated. Nodding at him, I beckon for them to follow. We left the game and started the journey to Google. That would be where his attack would start.

"I miss him," Second stated as he caught up to me.

"Look, you aren't doing so good. Maybe you should just go back to the computer." I start to explain until Second interrupted me.

"No, I need to do this. If I didn't, then Alan's death would be in vain. I need to see this through." Second explained, looking up to me. Nodding to him, I grab his hand in support.