Chapter Twenty Seven

(A/n: Thank you so much for understanding about the break I was having for the past few days! I will be deleting that part as soon as I publish this, so let's get back to the fanfic :D)

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Skeppy tiredly opens his eyes, and the first thing he saw was Bad's sleeping face.

Skeppy groaned and sat up, grabbing his phone from his nightstand and looks at the time, which said eight fifteen AM.

"Crap." Skeppy cursed in his thoughts. He wasn't expecting to be asleep for that long and only a couple of hours.

He put his phone back down and looks the other way. Bad is still sleeping just beside him.

Skeppy smiled and gently and quietly gets off the bed. He doesn't want to wake him up and disturb him.

He goes in his bathroom and brushes his teeth and fixes his hair. Afterwards, he goes downstairs.

A6D is in the living room, lying down on the couch and using his phone.

"Merry Christmas, A6D." Skeppy greets with a smile.

A6D realized Skeppy was there, he sat up and smiles back, "Merry Christmas, Skep."

Skeppy walks towards the kitchen. "I'll go make some breakfast."

"'Kay." A6D nods.

Skeppy stops by the doorway. "Oh right, don't be too loud, okay? Bad's in my room and he's sleeping."

"Okay-" A6D nods before looking suspiciously at Skeppy, "Why is he sleeping in your room?"

"Oh, uh..." Skeppy sweats. "He had a nightmare last night so I offered we could hang out for a bit but we fell asleep..."

"Is it like- are you guys dating?" A6D assumes with a smirk.

"No, we're not, what the f*ck." Skeppy gave A6D a BRUH face.

A6D nearly burst into laughter but he held it in to not be too offensive. "Okay, okay."

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

About a half hour later, Bad woke up, rubbing his eyes.

"What time is it...?" Bad groaned, looking out the window, seeing sunlight.

He gets off the bed and leaves the room, walking downstairs.

Skeppy is currently still eating some breakfast with A6D. He sees Bad and shouts, "Merry Christmas, Darry!!"

Bad jumped and looks at Skeppy. A6D also greets, "Merry Christmas, Bad."

Bad chuckled, "Merry Christmas, you guys. What time is it?"

Skeppy answered, "About eight forty five."

"What?!" Bad exclaims, "How is it so late?! I need to make breakfast for the Dream Team!"

"Go ahead then, we'll see you, Darry!" Skeppy said.

"See ya, Bad." A6D said.

"See you guys later!" Bad waves at them before leaving.

Bad walks back to his house, entering it and locking the door.

"Hey, Bad." Dream greeted him. He's just on the couch, holding his phone and still wearing his mask.

"Oh, hey, Dream." Bad smiles. "Where's George and Sapnap? Are they still asleep?"

"Yeah." Dream nods, then he grins, "Merry Christmas, by the way."

"Merry Christmas, Dream." Bad said.

"Why are you out so early though?" Dream asks.

"Oh, uh..." Bad pauses. He doesn't really like talking about nightmares. "It's nothing. I'm gonna go make some breakfast."

"Okay." Dream nods.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

A few days later, it is now December thirty one. The Dream Team are giving their farewells to Bad in the airport.

"I'm sorry we can't spend more time with you, Bad, but we wanted to spend New Year with our families..." George apologizes.

"It's okay, you guys." Bad smiled.

"You should spend time with your family too, Bad!" Dream suggests.

Bad froze. He hasn't really told anyone besides Skeppy that his parents left him early on. "Yeah..." He mumbled.

"Bye, everyone. I'll miss you all." Sapnap smiled sadly.

"I'll miss you all, too. Group hug?" George asks.

The four of them went in for a group hug, before the PA system announced that their flights will be starting soon and that they're boarding.

After giving one last goodbye, the Dream Team went on their separates ways, boarding for their flights back home.

Meanwhile, Bad called for a cab to bring him back home.

Once he arrives home, he let out a sigh and falls back on his bed.

It feels so much more quiet and lonely, especially for New Year's Eve.

Meanwhile, in Skeppy's house, Skeppy felt the same.

A6D had left just yesterday. It's been rather quiet and lonely.

For a few hours, Skeppy and Bad had been texting, putting themselves in better moods.

═══1:46 pm, December 31, 2020═══

muffinman
yea the DT left just earlier to celebrate new year with their families

diamondderpman
so u alone? D:

muffinman
pretty much :(((

diamondderpman
aww its ok darry
im always next door if ever u need me
we can celebrate new year together! :D

muffinman
yea that sounds nice :D
thanks zak

diamondderpman
no prob uwu

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

A few hours later, Skeppy had an idea.

diamondderpman
darryyy
wanna have dinner together?
we can just order u dont have to cook
my treat

muffinman
sure :D
ur house or my house?

diamondderpman
ill go to ur house

muffinman
ok zak
ill be looking forward to it :D

diamondderpman
same owo

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽