Chapter Twelve

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

For the past few days, A6D and the Dream Team have been trying to get Skeppy and Bad to be friends again, but they have made little to no progress at all.

It was always insults, verbal abusing and arguing.

A6D and the Dream Team have been getting in TeamSpeak calls with Skeppy and Bad every afternoon.

Soon, it is mid December, and A6D was excited to visit Skeppy in America.

He packs his clothes, snacks, and other things, and in noon, he goes to the airport for his flight. His roommate offered to drive him to the airport and also look after Ian for the time being.

After a long and annoying nine hour and forty minute flight, A6D finally arrives from the snowing France to the raining Florida.

A6D tiredly walked to Skeppy's house with an umbrella after getting a cab, and texts him once he arrives at the front step.

═══9:56 pm, December 11, 2020═══

frenchbaguette
im here

diamondderpman
omg finally! ill get the door

Skeppy immediately ran from his room on the second floor to his porch on the first floor.

He opened the door excitedly, and sees A6D standing there. "Hey A6D!" Skeppy smiles, feeling happy to finally meet his best friend in person.

"Hey Skep." A6D tiredly smiles. 

"Come on in, the guest room is ready and you can unpack there." Skeppy lets A6D in and helps him carry his bags to the second floor into the room next to Skeppy's bedroom.

Once they arrive, A6D falls straight onto bed, face down on the pillow, fast asleep. It's only almost ten o'clock, but A6D was tired from the plane trip.

Skeppy chuckled and puts his bags near the closet before closing the door and leaving the room.

Skeppy goes back in his room and checks outside through his window. Since he lives in Florida, there isn't much snow but rather just rain.

He heads back to his desk and computer, and wondered if he should spread the news that A6D and Skeppy finally met up in person.

He decided that he should just wait it out. Till tomorrow when A6D wakes up.

He gets on his bed and sleeps.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

The next morning, A6D woke up first at eight thirty-four AM. He realized he hadn't changed out of his rain-soaked clothes so he gets a new set of clothes from his bag and changed.

He leaves the room and sees that Skeppy left his room door open but still asleep.

It wasn't raining anymore so A6D decided to take a morning walk, after leaving a note on the guest room door, reminding Skeppy that he had gone out.

He leaves the house and walks along the neighborhood. Everything around him, such as the houses, road, sidewalk, and plants all smelled like rain, which is understandable since it rained last night.

It is rather quiet, and not a lot of people are around as well.

He sees a park and decided to go in it. It looks like a forest road, with a few benches and also a children's park.

There aren't any children playing since the playground is wet, but A6D sees someone sitting on one of the benches by a large tree.

The person was facing away from A6D, and seems to be throwing some bread crumbs to some small birds on the ground. They are also humming happily and their voice sounded familiar to A6D.

"Bad?" A6D called out.

"Huh?" Bad looked behind him, and was surprised when it was A6D who stood behind him. "A6D?"

"What are you doing here?" A6D asks, walking to Bad's side.

"I'm feeding some of these muffins." Bad answered.

A6D shook his head, "No, I mean, why are you in this city, this neighborhood?"

Bad tilted his head to the side. "What do you mean? I live in this neighborhood."

"Wait, you live here?!" A6D asks, realizing Skeppy and Bad are neighbors. But didn't Skeppy move out when they split?

"Yeah, why? Anyways, what are you doing here?" Bad asks.

"You don't know?" A6D asks.

"I don't know what?" Bad seemed confused.

"Skeppy lives here too, you know." A6D answers.

"Wait, seriously?" Bad asks, shocked. "I thought that stupid ragamuffin moved out!"

"That's what I thought too, which is why I was surprised when you're here." A6D said.

"Oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm neighbors with that- guy again." Bad facepalms.

A6D sighs. Then he asks awkwardly, "Do you mind if I sit beside you?"

Bad shrugs, "I guess not." He continues throwing some bread crumbs as A6D sits down next to Bad on the bench.

"So how are you and Skeppy so far, Bad?" A6D asks.

"What do you mean how are we? You and my friends have been trying to get us to be friends, haven't you?" Bad asks.

A6D chuckles nervously, "Yeah, right. But you guys haven't... bonded that well yet."

"I know." Bad sighed, not really wanting to talk about Skeppy. "It's just that... whenever I talk to him, it reminded me of that horrible memory, and made me think about how much memories I made with him, and the fact that I won't be making any more with him."

"Which is why you guys should be friends again." A6D said.

"He hates me, and... I still hate him. I hate him for making an embarrassment out of me." Bad shook his head.

"You two need to learn how to forgive and forget." A6D sighed. "It's been eight, if not nine years already. That's way too long of time."

Bad shook his head in silence.

Does Bad really hate Skeppy that much?

The way Bad stays silent, instead of talking ill of Skeppy right now, it didn't seem like Bad hates him.

A6D could tell that Bad deeply regrets losing his best friend.

"It's gonna be alright, Bad." A6D said softly, "I'll make sure you guys make up for what happened, and you two can be friends again."

Bad continued to stay silent, not looking at A6D.

"Trust me."

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽