Chapter Three

(A/n: Uh oh spaghettio)

(Also, I know that Skeppy has 4 million subs and Bad as 1 mil but for story purposes, both of them have 4 mil each)

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

"Oh no..." George mumbles when he heard that voice.

"What do you want, Skeppy?" Sapnap asks.

Skeppy ignored the question and exclaims, "Hey, Bad! I'm just here to say that you're a f**king idiot!"

"Language!" Bad calls out, and also feels slightly offended for being called an idiot.

"Skeppy, leave." Dream demands.

"No chance, green blob!" Skeppy laughs.

Dream was pissed off and threatens, "If you call me green blob one more time, I'm going to murder you-"

George was surprised at Dream's behavior and said, "Calm down, Dream."

Skeppy cackles at his reaction. "Anyways, I just wanna be in a channel alone with the idiot Bad."

"No way." Sapnap immediately refuses.

"Too bad, I ain't asking!" And with that, Skeppy moved himself and Bad into a separate channel.

You were moved.

"Why would you do that?! We're in the middle of recording!!" Bad exclaims.

Skeppy snickers, "I don't care! And you're a total noob when it comes to that stuff anyways!"

Bad retorts, "I'M NOT A NOOB!"

Skeppy shouts, "Pretty sure you are! And I bet most of your fans likes Dream more than you anyways! They would only know you because you're just one of the idiot hunters who can't even beat one measly speedrunner once!"

Bad argues, "That's not true! We won several times! And besides, most of my fans would know me even if it isn't from Dream anyways!"

Skeppy laughs, "Ha! Well that sucks then, since I always have more subscribers than you anyways!"

Bad shouts, "What are you talking about?! We literally have the same amount of subscribers!"

Skeppy exclaims, "Well, whatever! I hope I get more subscribers than you and everyone will forget you and hate you for the rest of your life!"

Bad mutters, "I could say the same for you."

User joined your channel.

"Skeppy, just go away. I'm not asking twice." Dream joins in the call.

"I won't do anything you tell me to, green blob!" Skeppy refuses.

Dream rolled his eyes then said, "Bad, come on, we're leaving. Now."

You were moved.

"Bad, are you okay?" George asks with concern.

"I'm fine, guys. It's just pointless fighting with that ragamuffin again." Bad answers.

"The nerve of him. Trying to confront our friend in the middle of recording." Sapnap mutters.

Dream sighs, "I'll just edit this part out. Let's continue with the Manhunt."