Chapter Thirty

(A/n: Next chapter is the Epilogue! Thank you so much for carrying us this far, everyone! I apprish very much with all the votes and the comments and supporting, thank you so much! Now, onto Chapter Thirty :D)

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

After New Year's day, the doctors allowed Bad to be taken home. It took some time, moving him with all the machinery.

He was able to be safely brought home though.

Every single day since then, Skeppy had visited Bad, looking after him and telling stories or how much Skeppy misses Bad.

Even though Skeppy had to record videos for YouTube, he didn't and he spent all his time looking after Bad, he barely even slept.

Skeppy had told A6D about the coma, and A6D told the Dream Team.

A6D also made calls with Skeppy every once in a while.

"Seriously, man, you need some rest, you're literally drained..." A6D told Skeppy through a call.

"I'm not leaving Bad alone. He already had to take a bullet for me. The least I could do is to look after him." Skeppy retorts.

"I have no objections to you looking after him, just get some sleep!" A6D demands.

"No!" Skeppy refuses.

A6D sighed, "Skep, please, I'm concerned for you."

"I'm gonna be fine, dude." Skeppy said, "Don't worry about me."

A6D said, "Okay, fine..."

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

The Dream Team are currently playing some Bed Wars.

"I feel really guilty..." Sapnap said out of the blue.

"Why?" George asked in curiosity.

"Because Bad is in a coma right now, and we're here just having fun..." Sapnap answered.

"Bad would've wanted us not to worry about him..." Dream said. "Besides, we can't really do anything about it... all we can do is wait..."

"Bad's gonna be alright, Sapnap." George said, "I'm sure he'll come back to us."

"Yeah..." Sapnap muttered. "Still though, I can't believe that Bad actually protected Skeppy... he's so selfless..."

"I know." Dream nodded. "We have to hope for him."

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Every time Skeppy visited, he would write down a somewhat diary entry, which is addressed to Bad.

Day 1, Jan 1
Worst day ever, you got shot, and the doctors said you're in a coma. I'm so glad you survived though.

Day 2, Jan 2
It's been a day since you saved me, I'm thankful for you Darry, I'm still alive now because of you. Checked on you today and you seem to be doing fine. The doctors also let you go home, you can be comfy and I can visit you every day now, yay :D

Day 3, Jan 3
I hope you're doing okay, Darry, I miss you already :( had a call with A6D earlier today, said I needed to sleep, but I don't wanna leave you.

The entries continue until a few weeks later.

Skeppy is currently sitting beside the still unconscious Bad, holding his hand still.

Skeppy hadn't eaten all that much, nor has he been getting any sleep.

He's so tired, and mentally exhausted.