Epilogue

(A/n: This is the end! I hope you enjoyed this book, this is by far one of my proudest works yet. If you like my story, why now follow and check out my other stories? They're worth reading, a lot of you guys liked it, and also check out my friend SkepticalOfGames' books as well, he's awesome!)

(Also #10 in skephalo?! And #5 in idkanymore?! Bruh thank you all so much wtf! I apprish so much aaaaaa I never expected to get this high of ranks!)

(Also yes early update as a New Year's present or an appreciation present idk lol)

(This might be a bit short, since it's the ending after all. Nevertheless, enjoy the ending, let's get to it :D)

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

"Bad, you're okay!"

"Bad, thank goodness you're awake!"

"How are you, Bad?"

The Dream Team had also been relieved Bad is awake. They're currently in a call in TeamSpeak together.

"I'm okay, guys." Bad laughed.

"We're so glad you're okay, you got shot!" George said.

"I know." Bad giggled.

Suddenly, Bad wondered if he should tell the Dream Team now about his relationship.

They have a right to know, but at the same time, telling them now would be too sudden.

"Oh, Drista's calling me, she wants me to help her bake something, I gotta go." Dream said.

"Okay Dream, see you later!" George said.

"Bye Dreaaaaam!" Sapnap said.

"See you!" Bad said.

"Byeeee-" Dream just cuts off and left the call.

The other three laughs at the cut off.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

"That's good to hear, Skep." A6D smiles, after hearing that Bad woke up from his coma from Skeppy. "You've been getting sleep, any food?"

"Yeah, lots." Skeppy said happily.

"Good, good." A6D nodded.

"Oh, and I got some great news, dude." Skeppy grins, he feels embarrassed but he's also happy.

"Oh?" A6D seemed curious.

"Well, uh..." Skeppy's face heats up. "Bad and I are a couple..."

"Wait, seriously?" A6D asked, surprised.

"Y-yeah." Skeppy whispered.

The next thing Skeppy heard through the call was A6D screaming in fanboyism.

"OH MY GOD A6D!" Skeppy flinches from how loud he is.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" A6D squeals.

"THANKS BUT OH GOSH, PLEASE QUIET DOWN!" Skeppy yells.

A6D laughs, "Seriously though, congrats."

"Thanks..." Skeppy smiles.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

It's been a month. Skeppy and Bad have been happy together as a couple.

Right now, they're walking outside in the park, hand in hand and enjoying their one month anniversary.

They both sat down on the bench, and Skeppy smiles, "Hey, Darry, I got something for you."

"Hmm?" Bad tilts his head to the side.

Skeppy brought out a box from his sling bag, and handed it to Bad. "Open it."

Bad seemed excited and opened up the box.

Inside was a Game Boy Advance and a Pokemon Ruby Cartridge.

"Happy Anniversary, Darry." Skeppy smiles.

"Our first meeting, aww, thank you so much Zak." Bad leaned forward and kissed Skeppy on the cheek.

"You're welcome, Darry." Zak blushes.

"I love you." Bad hugs Skeppy.

Skeppy hugs back and smiles, "I love you too."

Bad pulls back and admires Skeppy's face for a while, meanwhile Skeppy awkwardly blushes.

Bad, feeling brave, leans forward and kisses Skeppy on the lips.

"Mmm...?!" Skeppy mumbles during the kiss. Neither of them had been kissed on the lips before but they liked it anyways.

Bad pulled back after a long while, and Skeppy smiles. "Darry..."

"That was..." Bad blushes, "That was the first time I've ever kissed someone like that..."

"Yeah... that was my first kiss..." Skeppy smiled softly.

"I-I'm sorry..." Bad looks down.

"What? No, why are you sorry?" Skeppy lifts Bad's face by his chin.

"Because I took your first kiss..." Bad whispered.

"But I love it when you're my first kiss." Skeppy cups both of Bad's cheeks, then scoots closer to Bad and kisses him.

"Hmm, Zak..." Bad mumbled and kisses back.

Skeppy pulled back and smiled, before resting his head on Bad's shoulder. "You know... I never expected things to turn out like this."

"What do you mean?" Bad puts an arm around Skeppy.

"I mean..." Skeppy answered, "Because we used to hate each other, you know? Ever since that video..."

"Yeah..." Bad nods.

Skeppy smiles, "But thanks to our friends, we're back together again, and it makes me so happy."

Bad smiles as well, "Yeah. Who knew that our friends could actually get us to be back together?"

Skeppy nods, "Yeah... Right now, I don't regret anything... I'm happy you're here with me now."

Bad hugs Skeppy, "Me too, Zak. Me too..."

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

(A/n: AND THAT CONCLUDES MY FIRST EVER SKEPHALO FANFICTION! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT :D)

(THO THAT ENDING IS TRASH, JUST LIKE THIS ENTIRE BOOK AND ITS AUTHOR)

(OKAY BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)