Chapter Twenty Five

(A/n: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :DDD IT PROBABLY STILL ISN'T CHRISTMAS FOR U GUYS BUT THESE TIMEZONES ARE CONFUSING JIDUHBSNSAXB)

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

It is currently four o'clock PM. Bad is cooking a feast for that night. Well, why wouldn't he? It's Christmas Eve.

George and Sapnap are out to the mall, buying Christmas gifts for each other, for Bad, and even Dream, if someday they could meet up. Bad had already bought his presents beforehand.

His doorbell rang, and he shouted out, "I'm coming!" Bad puts the lid over the pot and runs to the door, opening it.

"Hey, Darry." Skeppy greets.

"Hey, Zak! Oh, hi to you too, A6D." Bad smiles, noticing A6D standing behind Skeppy.

"Hey." A6D said.

"Darry, you don't mind if we join you to dinner for tonight, right? I wanna celebrate Christmas Eve together." Skeppy asks.

"Oh, of course I don't mind! In fact, I'm just cooking dinner right now so I'll make some more for all of us." Bad smiles.

"Yay!" Both Skeppy and A6D cheered.

"Where's George and Sapnap by the way?" A6D asks, looking around in Bad's house.

"Oh, they said they'll be out for only a couple of hours. They'll be back soon." Bad answered.

"Well, we probably shouldn't distract you when you're in the middle of cooking." Skeppy said, walking away with A6D. "We'll see you later, Darry!"

"See you guys!" Bad waves.

When they waved back, Bad closes his door and gets right back to cooking, humming happily and being in a better mood.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

It is now five o'clock PM. "We're back!" George opens the door, pushing it open with his shoulder as he is carrying shopping bags.

"Welcome back, guys!" Bad calls out to them while setting up the table.

"Hey, Bad." Sapnap greets as he comes in as well, also carrying shopping bags.

"You bought quite a lot of stuff there." Bad comments.

"Yeah." George nods as he drags his things upstairs while Sapnap does the same.

"Oh, by the way guys," Bad calls to them as they make their way up the stairs, "Skeppy and A6D will be joining us for dinner."

"Oh, that's cool." Sapnap nods in approval.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

At six o'clock, everything was ready for a perfect Christmas Eve dinner.

"Dinner's ready!!" Bad yells out to the two who are currently relaxing upstairs.

Both George and Sapnap ran downstairs, excited for what's on the table. And rightfully so, the dinner Bad prepared is the ideal Christmas Eve dinner.

On the center of the table was a huge citrus-brined roast turkey, served with a side of fruit salad, spaghetti, mashed potatoes, eggnog, apple pie, and of course, chicken noodle soup and gluten-free muffins.

"Woah. That looks delicious!" George's eyes sparkle.

"You sure you're not a professional cook, Bad? These look so delicious!" Sapnap compliments.

"Thank you guys." Bad smiles. "I'm gonna go call Skeppy and A6D to tell them dinner is re-"

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. And from the other side, someone yelled, "Darryyyyyyyyyyyy!!"