Chapter Ten

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Bad was lying down on his bed for the past hour, even though it is afternoon.

After talking about his past to the Dream Team, he didn't feel like talking or doing anything productive.

Soon, Bad sat up on his bed. He can't sulk forever.

He walked to his computer and goes on in TeamSpeak, and sees the Dream Team all in a call together.

George was the first to notice Bad go on. "He's online! He's online!"

"Tell A6D! Quick!" Dream said.

Sapnap quickly got into Twitter and texted A6D in DMs.

═══2:38 pm, November 27, 2020═══

twsimpnap
BAD IS ONLINE
BAD IS ONLINE
BAD IS ONLINE

frenchbaguette
K I'LL MOVE SKEPPY TO UR CHANNEL

Bad got in the call with the Dream Team.

Buddy has joined your channel.

"Hey guys!" Bad greeted cheerfully.

"Oh, Bad!" Dream said, "Do you feel better?"

"Yeah, I feel much better." Bad smiles.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

A6D is currently chatting about random stuff with Skeppy on TeamSpeak. They have been talking for an hour before Sapnap texted him.

"Skeppy, I'm gonna do something real quick." A6D informed.

"Huh? Okay." Skeppy was confused but just waited.

You were moved.

The first thing Skeppy and A6D heard was the Dream Team chatting with Bad.

"Oh, someone joined our channel-" Bad mumbled.

The moment Skeppy heard Bad's voice, he screamed, "WHAT AM I DOING HERE IN A CALL WITH THIS IDIOT?!"

"Oh my god, my ears!" George exclaims at Skeppy's loud voice.

"WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE, A6D WHAT DID YOU PUT ME INTO!" Skeppy continues to scream.

Bad was struck silent out of shock and surprise. Why did A6D, a friend of Skeppy's, drag Skeppy here?

"Okay, what's going on?" Bad asked.

"Well, uh... the thing is, Bad, we want you to talk to Skeppy." Sapnap answers.

"About what?!" Skeppy asks.

"About uh... games, or Minecraft, or anything to have fun, I guess." Dream said.

"Why?!" Both Skeppy and Bad said simultaneously.

"So that you guys could be the best friends you used to be!" A6D answers.

"What the f**k. Bad, did you actually tell them about the- PFFFFT HAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! I STILL REMEMBERED THAT VIDEO, IT WAS SO F**KING FUNNY!!" Skeppy bursts into laughter.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT STUPID INSULT AGAIN, SKEPPY!!" Bad yelled.

"NO-PANTS-MAN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Skeppy shouted in laughter, doing exactly what Bad told him not to do.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO- UGH! FORGET IT, I'M LEAVING!" Bad moves himself out of the channel.

You were moved.