Chapter Two

(A/n: Just like my other two books, this is still trash-)

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

It's been a whole hour of Bed Wars.

Skeppy and A6D are on the same team and have been absolutely destroying everyone every single round.

When they won for the fifth time in a row, Skeppy got really bored.

"Man, I'm bored. Can we do something else?" Skeppy asks.

A6D nods, "Sure, I'm bored too. Whaddya wanna do now?"

Skeppy looks at the TeamSpeak, and sees Bad and the Dream Team in a channel. They're probably still playing Minecraft Manhunt.

Skeppy snickers, "I kinda wanna go roast Bad again-"

But A6D interrupted, "Skeppy, NO. We talked about this already. You're not wasting your time with that loser."

Skeppy laughs, "I know! But making fun of that idiot is really entertaining for me!"

A6D sighs, "Well, if you interrupt their call in the middle of them recording, you would look bad in one of the videos of the best Minecraft player, you know?"

Skeppy sighs irritably, "Okay fine, I'll just order some food, I guess."

A6D said, "Okay. I gotta go look after Ian. See you, Skeppy!"

Skeppy said, "See ya, A6D!"

Disconnected.

Skeppy looks at the Dream Team's TeamSpeak channel.

"Yeah, well, I'm still bored." He chuckled.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

The Dream Team had been on for an hour.

Dream had already collected all the Blaze Rods needed to make the Eyes of Ender. Now all he needs is Ender Pearls.

Dream is about a safe three hundred blocks away from the three hunters, he's currently cooking some food and also looking out for Endermen at the same time.

Meanwhile, George and Sapnap is mining for more iron, and Bad is cooking some food and chopping down trees.

"Oh, which way did we come from, Sapnap?" George asks, lost in a cave with Sapnap.

Sapnap looks around. "Uhhh... I have no idea. We've been mining for too long."

"You guys seriously got lost?" Bad asks.

Dream wheezes in the background. "You guys are lost! Yayyy!!"

Sapnap snaps, "We're not lost! Bad, give us your coordinates, we'll head back to you."

Bad presses F3 and checks his coordinates. "Okay, negative five ninety and forty. I'll standing still and getting food."

George checks his coordinates as well. "What?! How did we go so far away?! We're like six hundred blocks away!"

Bad facepalms as he slays a pig, "Oh my goodness."

Dream realizes that in advantage of these coordinates, he could ambush Bad.

Dream couldn't stop smiling at his evil plan to crush Bad. He picked up his furnaces and headed straight for Bad's location.

When Dream is only about three chunks away from Bad, he sneaks and hides behind a tree, and watches Bad.

Bad was just killing a few sheeps before going to his crafting table, which is right next to his smoker.

"Ah, my sword broke..." Bad thought as he puts a stick and some cobblestone on the crafting table.

Dream walks up behind him, puts out his iron sword, and hits Bad twice.

Bad flinched and realizes Dream was there when he looked behind him. "AAHH! WHAT THE MUFFIN?!"

Bad ran before Dream could get a third hit on him. Dream chased behind him and yells in glee, "COME HERE, BAD!!"

"NOOO!!" Bad screams in fear. "GUYS HURRY, HE'S AT THE COORDS I SENT YOU!"

"We're still two hundred blocks away, hang on! Just run, Bad!" Sapnap said.

"I'M RUNNING!! I'M ON TWO HEARTS!!" Bad shouts before towering up.

Somehow, Bad was able to get high enough before Dream could hit him.

"NOOO!" Dream pouts.

"Haha! Try to get me now, you muffinhead!" Bad taunts.

Dream sighs then chuckles, "Nah, it's not worth it, I'm running."

Dream starts running away.

"HEY COME BACK HERE!!" Bad MLGs down onto the ground with a water bucket and chases after Dream.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Dream yells.

"I SEE YOU, I SEE YOU!!" George laughs at the sight of Bad chasing Dream.

Sapnap was just running behind George, and he laughs at Dream too. "Oh, Dream~!"

"NOOO WHY DID I DO THIS?!" Dream panics and also laughs nervously at the same time.

Dream tries slowing them down by putting blocks and placing down water.

Soon when the hunters are far enough, Dream eats a cooked chicken and puts down a crafting table and makes one set of ladders.

"HE'S CRAFTING!!" Sapnap caught up to him and hits him once before Dream could run away.

"AAAHH!" Dream yelps, seeing a ravine a few chunks away.

There wasn't any water in the ravine, and Dream lost his water because he tried slowing the hunters down. But Dream jumped in anyways, pulled out his ladders, places it on the side and lands on it, just a few blocks below the surface.

He sneaks to make sure the hunters doesn't see his name.

"He jumped down?! He must have MLGed!" George jumps down at the very bottom of the ravine, all while Bad and Sapnap follows, safely landing on George's water.

"What? Where did he go?" Sapnap looks around.

"I'm up here~!" Dream laughs.

The hunters look up and sees Dream sneaking on the ladder. "WHAT?!" Bad exclaims.

"Haha! Good luck getting out!" Dream wheezes like a kettle as he place more ladders and gets out of the ravine.

"NO! TOWER UP, QUICK!" Bad starts towering up on his own with wood. George and Sapnap follows.

Dream runs from the ravine, laughing.

User joined your channel.

"Huh?" Dream was confused. Who could be joining their channel in the middle of a manhunt?

"Hey, BaldBoyHalo! I just wanted to say a few words because I'm bored as hell."

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽